• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Username: L. Lawliet
Friend code:
B2: 4771 8220 4802
PS Username: Dont have one
Favorite Pokémon: Litwick
A little about yourself: I am a 15 year old who loves ghost and dark types.
Who recommended you to this Guild? Lord Vader 2719

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: L. Lawliet
Friend code:
B2: 4771 8220 4802
PS Username: Dont have one
Favorite Pokémon: Litwick
A little about yourself: I am a 15 year old who loves ghost and dark types.
Who recommended you to this Guild? I joined on my own
Drem yol lok, L. Accepted

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Yotsurun sounds awesome. Rumored poke for those that don't know.

ImJoKing

Username: ImJoKing
Friend code: Dont know yet, will post soon on signature.
PS Username: Dont have one.
Favorite Pokémon: Infernape
A little about yourself: I just started playing competitvely and I understand basic terms but since I just started im still building a team. Dont worry, I'm already half-way through.

JCKane

Meow!!
Ok, letting you guys know, I'm working on building a team.... But with things going on at home I may not be able to get online as much... not sure how long it'll be... but may be able to battle wifi though. *shrug* . I mainly battle Wifi and PO.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: ImJoKing
Friend code: Dont know yet, will post soon on signature.
PS Username: Dont have one.
Favorite Pokémon: Infernape
A little about yourself: I just started playing competitvely and I understand basic terms but since I just started im still building a team. Dont worry, I'm already half-way through.
Drem yol lok, ImJoKing. Accepted
As long as you have some means of battling. Be it WiFi or PS.

We need a war team guys. Like really bad. Like really really bad.
This. Just this.

JCKane

Meow!!
I'd like to try out for the War team... once I've got a team ready.

What's is it played on? Wifi, PS? or PO? or a combination?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
PS and/or WiFi.

I no longer have PO (I have it on my old computer, but it isn't connected to the internet), and people tend to prefer PS.

Details on joining the war team are in the OP.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
The war team are the people who battle against the war teams of other guilds. This is referred to as a "war," despite not really being a war... War team members are just like the other members of the guild, they just participate in wars.

The Master Chief

The war team are the people who battle against the war teams of other guilds. This is referred to as a "war," despite not really being a war... War team members are just like the other members of the guild, they just participate in wars.

And to add on to that war team members tend to be exceptional battlers. With a few exceptions every now and then. 55afrothunder

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
And to add on to that war team members tend to be exceptional battlers. With a few exceptions every now and then. 55afrothunder

Shut up due that's mean v.v , niglet why you talking I'm better than you
Well that's besides the point how many pokemon do you have to faint to pass?

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Guys, quit it with the bickering. We are a team. We are supposed to be bros.

Also, anyone else think pangoro is this gens lucario?

Care to elaborate?

I'm going to run a cool scarf set. you will see when I put together my first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.