• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
So many things to say about that battle... All of which are directed to L.

1: You want Acrobatics on your Gliscor, not Aerial Ace. After using Fling, Acrobatics has a base power of 110, as apposed to Aerial Ace's 60.
2: Use Fling on something that isn't a Poison type.
3: Don't use Leaf Storm that often. Each time you use it, your Special Attack is lowered. After using it three times without switching, your Special Attack is almost non-existant.
4: Magic Guard Alakazam takes no damage from poison, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Sandstorm... and everything else that isn't a direct attack.
5: In that particular battle, you really needed a Rapid Spinner. I would recommend Tentacruel. It's probably the best one for Rain.

Other than that, I don't really have anything to say.

EDIT: JCKane's test battle.

EDIT: A TCG league I attend will be having an "old school" video game tournament next week. It's standard format, but only first gen Pokémon (minus Mew and Mewtwo) are allowed. I'd love to have some help making my team for this tournament.

I'll help you even though i hate you and http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-40066398 here's a decent match

The Master Chief

EDIT: JCKane's test battle.

EDIT: A TCG league I attend will be having an "old school" video game tournament next week. It's standard format, but only first gen Pokémon (minus Mew and Mewtwo) are allowed. I'd love to have some help making my team for this tournament.

Two things.

1. As for JCKane's test battle it was decent i suppose. I see you tried to use the sun to your advantage. I recommend scarf charizard. You'll see why. Also why air ballon infernape? I can understand if you fought torterra with it but you can just flare blitz or something to KO it and if you matchup against swampert then it can just waterfall you so i find the baloon to be uselees.

2. I can help you with the team vader seeing as how i used a kanto only yeqm for like a year before ;p But im lazy so I'll let afrolightning do it via xat

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Two things.

1. As for JCKane's test battle it was decent i suppose. I see you tried to use the sun to your advantage. I recommend scarf charizard. You'll see why. Also why air ballon infernape? I can understand if you fought torterra with it but you can just flare blitz or something to KO it and if you matchup against swampert then it can just waterfall you so i find the baloon to be uselees.

2. I can help you with the team vader seeing as how i used a kanto only yeqm for like a year before ;p But im lazy so I'll let afrolightning do it via xat

its gramps remember damn dude just let your pacc talk, wait you dont smoke then nvm and yeah thats a great idea scarf charizards needs to constantly switch into rocks, what he needs is a spinner

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Well if i had a computer I'll always be on xat ;p

Hmm if i used a mono dragon team will that make me even more awesome =o

I'm quite sure the iphone does support xat if my tablet does then your iphone must too

JCKane

Meow!!
You have to wait your turn.

I'm battling him first for my War Team Test.

The Master Chief

You have to wait your turn.

I'm battling him first for my War Team Test.

Lol i feel so popular =p

I'm quite sure the iphone does support xat if my tablet does then your iphone must too

Im using android. Also xat has a horrible app for my phone but im going to leave it at that. I can't risk being infracted for some advertisement bs..

JCKane

Meow!!
Ummm... i think my net's acting up.

JCKane

Meow!!
Nah I'm done. thanks for the try.

JCKane

Meow!!
Nah I'm done. thanks for the try.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Username: ^
Friend code: None
PS Username: Scubasteve23
Favorite Pokémon: Porygon2
A little about yourself:I like what I'm good at and I'm good at what I do
Who recommended you to this Guild?: Me

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: ^
Friend code: None
PS Username: Scubasteve23
Favorite Pokémon: Porygon2
A little about yourself:I like what I'm good at and I'm good at what I do
Who recommended you to this Guild?: Me

Accepted
Welcome, Scubasteve!

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Username: Snowflake! (Wazzup360, It's Me! on other forums and PO and such)
Friend code: (still have to decide wich game will be my main game after I completed my team)
PS Username: (I use PO for now) It's Me!
Favorite Pokémon: Pancham, Pangoro, Mew, Metwo, Marikarp, and more. I like allot!
A little about yourself: Am a graphic designer and a Kyokushin karateka with a love for pokemon
Who recommended you to this Guild? Followinf scuba here this time!

So yeah, I'm back. Only reason for me for quiting was since I wanted to follow scub, but since hes here, I shall be back aswell!

Ps, anybody has Choice band, Choice scarf or life orb taht he or she can miss? Willing to offer good.

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Username: Snowflake! (Wazzup360, It's Me! on other forums and PO and such)
Friend code: (still have to decide wich game will be my main game after I completed my team)
PS Username: (I use PO for now) It's Me!
Favorite Pokémon: Pancham, Pangoro, Mew, Metwo, Marikarp, and more. I like allot!
A little about yourself: Am a graphic designer and a Kyokushin karateka with a love for pokemon
Who recommended you to this Guild? Followinf scuba here this time!

So yeah, I'm back. Only reason for me for quiting was since I wanted to follow scub, but since hes here, I shall be back aswell!

Ps, anybody has Choice band, Choice scarf or life orb taht he or she can miss? Willing to offer good.

Accepted
Welcome back, Snowflake!

And I got the items you are asking for

Status
Not open for further replies.