• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Username: Snowflake!
Opponent: Afro
Battle Type: Standard OU
Victor: Afro (4-0)

It was a very fun first wi-fi battle, though i played incredibly bad xd. Afro was without doubt the best, but i could have take down one or 2 more pokes if i didnt forgot fire HP lost power in rain.... Yeah.... Anyway satisfied!

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Snowflake! (Wazzup360, It's Me! on other forums and PO and such)
Friend code: (still have to decide wich game will be my main game after I completed my team)
PS Username: (I use PO for now) It's Me!
Favorite Pokémon: Pancham, Pangoro, Mew, Metwo, Marikarp, and more. I like allot!
A little about yourself: Am a graphic designer and a Kyokushin karateka with a love for pokemon
Who recommended you to this Guild? Followinf scuba here this time!

So yeah, I'm back. Only reason for me for quiting was since I wanted to follow scub, but since hes here, I shall be back aswell!

Ps, anybody has Choice band, Choice scarf or life orb taht he or she can miss? Willing to offer good.
Welcome back Snowflake! Accepted

Accepted
Welcome back, Snowflake!

And I got the items you are asking for
No, no, no. You are not co-leader or a mod. Thus, you cannot accept or decline members. You are banned from posting in the thread for a week. You're free to participate in the guild, but no posting.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Ps how do i select my favorite pokemon or something? i mean at the end of the battle there was a lil darkrai by my name and pokegen is showing a lik darkrai to by my sprite. What is it, how do i change it?

nvm found it, castelia city pokemon center, girl who asks if your first pokemon in party is ya fav, and that kinda becomes ya mascott.

Last edited:

The Master Chief

Wow. I'm not sure how you pulled that off, but good job. If you can make a standard OU team, you're good.

Well im not hard to beat. Just play your cards right, make a decent team, and be almost as awesome as me which explains why afro always lost and you're set.

On a diff note who here plays CAP or VGC? I don't want to always report wins in a OU, UU, RU, or NU all the time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.