• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Username: 55afrothunder
Friend code:4083 9355 6834
PS Username:hades666
Favorite Pokémon:gengar
A little about yourself:ask me anything you wanna know
Who recommended you to this Guild?um vader
Edit: there it is >,<

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: 55afrothunder
Friend code:4083 9355 6834
PS Username:hades666
Favorite Pokémon:gengar
A little about yourself:ask me anything you wanna know
Who recommended you to this Guild?um vaderr
Much better. Accepted

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
We have been challenged to a war by The Battle Corporation. Our War Team currently consists of two people. If you would like to join the war team, please let me know.
If you know anyone who is a competitive battler or is interested in competitive battling (who is not currently in a guild), please invite him/her to join.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Hey there, I ould like to join this here fine establishment.

Username: Ghosts of the Forums
Friend code: Don't know it as of now, and I don't do wifi.
PS Username: The Awakened
Favorite Pokémon: Changes frequently as I have no real favorite. Genesect I guess.
A little about yourself: I'm a wise-***.
Who recommended you to this Guild? *squints* I was asked to join............ Two years ago................ August 16th by some named super pichu or something. don't know if this is the same clan or not tbh. if not i'll just get out of your hair.

The Master Chief

We have been challenged to a war by The Battle Company. Our War Team currently consists of two people. If you would like to join the war team, please let me know.
If you know anyone who is a competitive battler or is interested in competitive battling (who is not currently in a guild), please invite him/her to join.

Challenged to a war already? Dang. I know some competitive people who are guildless. I can ask them

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hey there, I ould like to join this here fine establishment.

Username: Ghosts of the Forums
Friend code: Don't know it as of now, and I don't do wifi.
PS Username: The Awakened
Favorite Pokémon: Changes frequently as I have no real favorite. Genesect I guess.
A little about yourself: I'm a wise-***.
Who recommended you to this Guild? *squints* I was asked to join............ Two years ago................ August 16th by some named super pichu or something. don't know if this is the same clan or not tbh. if not i'll just get out of your hair.
This clan hasn't been around for two years. A little over one, actually.
Regardless, you are welcome here.

Challenged to a war already? Dang. I know some competitive people who are guildless. I can ask them
I was just as surprised. Please do invite people.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I suck to much for competetive, so Ima pass on it haha. Anyways haven't had times for the graphics yet, will do em very soon.

Edit: does somebody have a male ferrothorn/seed with leech seed and spikes? lvl, IVs, nature etc doen't matter, just that it's male and with those moves so I can rng the breedmoves on a flwless one :)

Edit 2: Nvm, got it!

Last edited:

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Hey Vader!! I'm back, so I found this clan. Ok,
Username:Nidhi764
Friend code: In my signature
PS Username: None
Favorite Pokémon: Samurott
A little about yourself: You should remember me guys.
Who recommended you to this Guild? Me AWESOME THIS CLAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hey Vader!! I'm back, so I found this clan. Ok,
Username:Nidhi764
Friend code: In my signature
PS Username: None
Favorite Pokémon: Samurott
A little about yourself: You should remember me guys.
Who recommended you to this Guild? Me AWESOME THIS CLAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask for the friend code for a reason. Accepted. Welcome back, Nidhi.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
People, I have to apologize, Ima leaving the clan. I know it was of very, very short stay, but a friend I swore loyal too now is a Co-leader of that new clan, meaning that by my own decision I decide to switch to them (that is, after the 3 weeks I have to wait considering the forum rules). That said I'll be suporting design wise, so I'll finish the things asked before soon, and will also help with needed art in future. But for now, I'm out, sorry and good luck with the war guys!

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
People, I have to apologize, Ima leaving the clan. I know it was of very, very short stay, but a friend I swore loyal too now is a Co-leader of that new clan, meaning that by my own decision I decide to switch to them (that is, after the 3 weeks I have to wait considering the forum rules). That said I'll be suporting design wise, so I'll finish the things asked before soon, and will also help with needed art in future. But for now, I'm out, sorry and good luck with the war guys!

Sorry to hear that, have fun.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That's good to hear. :( Especially since the guild isn't doing that well to begin with. Well, enjoy your new guild.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Last edited:

The Master Chief

Especially since the guild isn't doing that well to begin with.

Hey legends start somewhere and that somewhere is here. Patience young one xD

It's too bad we lost a member already. At least it was for a good cause =p

Also if we can't get a war team going within a week i feel we should just cancel the war.. Which reminds me, Afro i still need to battle you. I can do it today if you come online again

Status
Not open for further replies.