• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Also if we can't get a war team going within a week i feel we should just cancel the war.. Which reminds me, Afro i still need to battle you. I can do it today if you come online again

Heck, I'll join the war team.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hey legends start somewhere and that somewhere is here. Patience young one xD

It's too bad we lost a member already. At least it was for a good cause =p

Also if we can't get a war team going within a week i feel we should just cancel the war.. Which reminds me, Afro i still need to battle you. I can do it today if you come online again
You must not have been around last year. The clan was active for a year before I closed it. In that time, we entered two or three wars, and lost all of them. Our best battlers were either inactive or quit, thus limiting our war team to me and the co-leader. I received war challenges on a weekly basis, having to reply to all of them the same way: "we don't have a war team." The clan was one of the longest running, but also one of the worst. The clan was not in good standings, and still isn't, despite being only a few days old. Of course, I have no intentions on having the same reputation we had before, but I cannot change things alone.

Afro battled me and won, but you never sent me the battle you had with him. He claims you broke Sleep Clause rule, which, of course, is against SPPf standard rules.

Heck, I'll join the war team.
Instructions are in the OP. With your skill, you'll make it in.

The Master Chief

You must not have been around last year. The clan was active for a year before I closed it. In that time, we entered two or three wars, and lost all of them. Our best battlers were either inactive or quit, thus limiting our war team to me and the co-leader. I received war challenges on a weekly basis, having to reply to all of them the same way: "we don't have a war team." The clan was one of the longest running, but also one of the worst. The clan was not in good standings, and still isn't, despite being only a few days old. Of course, I have no intentions on having the same reputation we had before, but I cannot change things alone.

Afro battled me and won, but you never sent me the battle you had with him. He claims you broke Sleep Clause rule, which, of course, is against SPPf standard rules.

Instructions are in the OP. With your skill, you'll make it in.

We never managed to finish a battle due to my poor internet connection at the time. The closest we got to finishing a match was 4-4 mons left remaining. Plus my only sleep inducer was KO'd before i got a chance to set something asleep. i offered to forfeit and let him claim a win due to our match being put off for so long but he declined so we've been trying to reschedule.

Last edited:
Ooooookay, I'm getting pissed at my inactivity.
I'm going to be gone from tomorrow to Monday because I'm going on vacation.
I will probably get to go on the forums via 3DS, but I won't be able to XAT.
But I will be playing Black 2 all the time over there.

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
How do you get those banners that say "Black Ice Weavile Rank"?

Nidhi764

No one shall........
OK sorry guys I've not been on ill say my friend code for White 2 later as as I need to get home.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Who are u saying that to?

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
You guys see the new Pokemon? I love it. Great design. I will make e most kick-*** team using it('s final form evo) at the beginning of gen 6, as soon as they hit the simulators, I gurrentee it.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I got back from the hospital a few minutes ago. It's nothing serious, but I'm having some problems with my eyes. I probably won't be on as much as I would normally be. If you need me, just post or send me a PM.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Normally I would say a week for retesting, but since we're so short on members... Two days?
I'll update your points.

Sully245

MY POKEMANZ.
Username: Sully245
Friend code: no clue lol
PS Username: ^^^ same as above
Favorite Pokémon: Hydreigon
A little about yourself: Was in BI when it was first formed :p
Who recommended you to this Guild? Vader. Just 2 minutes ago.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Sully245
Friend code: no clue lol
PS Username: ^^^ same as above
Favorite Pokémon: Hydreigon
A little about yourself: Was in BI when it was first formed :p
Who recommended you to this Guild? Vader. Just 2 minutes ago.
Accepted
Welcome back, Sully.

Status
Not open for further replies.