• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master Chief

Is it me or do clans/guild can hardly last these days? Im surprised dracaena is still running.

Anyway i can get some of my peers to join but they aren't competive though

Lanks

Hey zombie, ho do I join the war team? :p

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Is it me or do clans/guild can hardly last these days? Im surprised dracaena is still running.

Anyway i can get some of my peers to join but they aren't competive though

Dracaena's been around for years. The only reason it's still around is because of that fact.

Have them join. We'll get them into competitive battling!

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Say something productive. If the first guy is an idiot, why is he? Whatever contributes to the conversation within guild rules is fine.

who switches in a umbreon on a machamp I would go to claydol and try and beat it with psychic(if it had it) or just get some damage in, but no he rapid spins 1 layer of spikes -.- and dies

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I guess is that he over predicted when he switched into Claydol. Who leaves a Machamp in against a Psychic type? Use Rapid Spin to get rid of the Spikes and see what he switches into. One layer of Spikes isn't much to worry about, so I would have gone for Psychic

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
I guess is that he over predicted when he switched into Claydol. Who leaves a Machamp in against a Psychic type? Use Rapid Spin to get rid of the Spikes and see what he switches into. One layer of Spikes isn't much to worry about, so I would have gone for Psychic

Then why did he go for payback because he knew psychic wouldn't kill, gotta admit he has luck on his side

Last edited:

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
levitate honedge would get 8 resistances, 4 immunities, and only one type supereffective on it. that is2/3rds of the types. have a parter with skill swap w/ levitate and one with water sport or drizzle(slowking or politoed, respectively) and you have a wall that can take a few hits and sweep.

honedge will kill all.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

So many things to say about that battle... All of which are directed to L.

1: You want Acrobatics on your Gliscor, not Aerial Ace. After using Fling, Acrobatics has a base power of 110, as apposed to Aerial Ace's 60.
2: Use Fling on something that isn't a Poison type.
3: Don't use Leaf Storm that often. Each time you use it, your Special Attack is lowered. After using it three times without switching, your Special Attack is almost non-existant.
4: Magic Guard Alakazam takes no damage from poison, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Sandstorm... and everything else that isn't a direct attack.
5: In that particular battle, you really needed a Rapid Spinner. I would recommend Tentacruel. It's probably the best one for Rain.

Other than that, I don't really have anything to say.

EDIT: JCKane's test battle.

EDIT: A TCG league I attend will be having an "old school" video game tournament next week. It's standard format, but only first gen Pokémon (minus Mew and Mewtwo) are allowed. I'd love to have some help making my team for this tournament.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.