• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Username: Lanks
Opponent: Joshua O'Donnell
Battle Type: OU
Victor: Lanks

Serioulsy, are you only gonna post your victories and not your defeats? well
Username: Joshua O'Donnell
Opponent: Lanks
Victor: Joshua O'Donnell

Username: Joshua O'Donnell
Opponent: Lanks
Victor: Joshua O'Donnell

(yeah, was 2 of 3 the battle)
and without counting the Starters one~ (which I won too)

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Well im not hard to beat. Just play your cards right, make a decent team, and be almost as awesome as me which explains why afro always lost and you're set.

On a diff note who here plays CAP or VGC? I don't want to always report wins in a OU, UU, RU, or NU all the time

we should count random battles as well

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Random battles are often unfair for someone, so I don't particular want to give more points to the winner. I'll gladly give the standard one for each player for random battles, though.

JCKane

Meow!!
... *sigh* now i have to beat L to to join the war team? There goes my hopes. w/e

JCKane

Meow!!
ya have to beat me as well

If you noticed, I adjusted my post when i realized I posted the wrong name.

Also, wanna Showdown battle? Need to test my team i just made. (it's not a starters team)

JCKane

Meow!!
sure. Just let me know when.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Username: EmphaticPikachu

Friend code: 1034-9188-6526 (Black 2.)

PS Username:EmphaticPikachu (Yumi on PO...I use PO more, but I can switch around if you like.)

Favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Cyndiquil, Suicune, Zoroark. There ya go. xD

A little about yourself: I...I don't know what to put here. XD I'm just a person that likes anime, games, and etc. I also seem to have my gender mistaken a lot. ._. Come talk to me. It'd give me reason to be on here more then just to check.
Also, I haven't really done TOO much pokemon battling as of recently. But I just found my black 2 as of earlier, so that should change. :O...

Who recommended you to this Guild?
A certain overkiller of zombies wanted me to join-3- (IE, the person above this post.)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: EmphaticPikachu

Friend code: 1034-9188-6526 (Black 2.)

PS Username:EmphaticPikachu (Yumi on PO...I use PO more, but I can switch around if you like.)

Favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Cyndiquil, Suicune, Zoroark. There ya go. xD

A little about yourself: I...I don't know what to put here. XD I'm just a person that likes anime, games, and etc. I also seem to have my gender mistaken a lot. ._. Come talk to me. It'd give me reason to be on here more then just to check.
Also, I haven't really done TOO much pokemon battling as of recently. But I just found my black 2 as of earlier, so that should change. :O...

Who recommended you to this Guild?
A certain overkiller of zombies wanted me to join-3- (IE, the person above this post.)
Drem yol lok, EmphaticPikachu. Accepted
People seem to mistake my gender frequently, too. I have no idea why. It's really weird.
Anyway, I'm technically on the chat right now. I'm not paying attention to it, but I'm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.