• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Points have been updated. You guys should really gamble more often, and for much larger wagers.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Thanks you guys! And, uh... any chance you know where I could learn some more basics or something? I've already looked at some stuff, but I still want to look into it more.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Thanks you guys! And, uh... any chance you know where I could learn some more basics or something? I've already looked at some stuff, but I still want to look into it more.

"Practice makes perfect," or so they say. Battle on Pokémon Showdown. It's better to find out on there that a Pokémon sucks, rather than finding out after you breed and train it.
We can also help you on the chat.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
The only way I've ever even made teams on PS was by making them off of awesome Pokémon I run into on randoms. Pretty bad. I guess the biggest problem is... I don't know where to start. Like, I know your team has to have an overall plan and everything, but I don't really know which Pokémon are better in which tiers and all that stuff.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
What I do when I build a team is pick one Pokemon I like. Then I build a team around the first pokemon so that they all have decent type synergy and balance. Like what the others were saying its more trial and error then anything else.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: zombieoverkill12
Opponent: joshua o donnell
Match type: OU
Victor: Me

Points updated.

EDIT: I just gave everyone rep points. Well, almost everyone. I reached the limit before I got to everyone. I'll give the last two people rep tomorrow. If it's based on each user's time zone, then that will be in an hour. Enjoy your rep, everyone. ^^

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
The only way I've ever even made teams on PS was by making them off of awesome Pokémon I run into on randoms. Pretty bad. I guess the biggest problem is... I don't know where to start. Like, I know your team has to have an overall plan and everything, but I don't really know which Pokémon are better in which tiers and all that stuff.

PM me and I can help

Overkill™

Snowflake!

When I just started, I just threw together wich pokemon seemed fitting together with a team idea in mind, then just jumped right into action, and saw what failed horribly and wich did amazing, and then gradualy edited my team as i battled. Thats not a really good way to do it, but thats how i did it in the beginning! Trail and Error.

Right now I actually putting allot of time in teambuilding (and still suck at battling, whoho!) So yeah, scuba can teach you everything!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
When I just started, I just threw together wich pokemon seemed fitting together with a team idea in mind, then just jumped right into action, and saw what failed horribly and wich did amazing, and then gradualy edited my team as i battled. Thats not a really good way to do it, but thats how i did it in the beginning! Trail and Error.

Right now I actually putting allot of time in teambuilding (and still suck at battling, whoho!) So yeah, scuba can teach you everything!

On the contrary, I'd say that's a great way to learn. In fact, it's the only way to learn. You can read as many articles as you want, but you'll get nowhere without actually battling. We can teach you a lot, but trial and error is the best teacher.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Points updated.

EDIT: I just gave everyone rep points. Well, almost everyone. I reached the limit before I got to everyone. I'll give the last two people rep tomorrow. If it's based on each user's time zone, then that will be in an hour. Enjoy your rep, everyone. ^^

lLol counteracts the -9 you(?) gave me for double posting.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Sorry guys been inactive 'cause of the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

Srivats123

I challenge you to a
Username: Srivats123
Friend code: i dont know
PS Username: Srivats123
Favorite Pokémon: Infernape
A little about yourself: I love pokemon and i am returning back to this caln.
Desired job (if any): Any
Who recommended you to this Guild? Myself

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Srivats123
Friend code: i dont know
PS Username: Srivats123
Favorite Pokémon: Infernape
A little about yourself: I love pokemon and i am returning back to this caln.
Desired job (if any): Any
Who recommended you to this Guild? Myself

Welcome, Srivates123! Accepted
Feel free to join us on the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.