• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Errmmmm.... Let's see if I remember how this goes xD. Well, here i go:

Welcome the Black Ice Clan! The cave is cold, and full of dangerous pokemon and trainers (including me :3), but if you are brave, loyal, passionate and unforgiving (and and a bunch of other really important things that I am too bored to state), you will find your place in our humble abode, by being a strong Warrior, a passionate artist, a loving breeder, or a wise tutor. Good luck, koolaidman594...

Well, I think i did pretty good this time :D

Welcome koolaidman :)

Edit: "More information on the launch of@Pokemon*Bank and Poké Transporter will be announced in the future. Thanks for your patience!"

Dear Nintendo, plesase specify "the future". Because This doesn' t help...

Why can't we just say hi, welcome, your awesome, so yeah? I think it would be a tad easier to remember... x/
rofl thanks for the icy welcome everyone! (thought itd be a tad uncharacteristic to say "warm"

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent: Joyc
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: Gen 6 OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 3 - 0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

The amount of DD each achievement will award has been decided!
Bronze: 5
Silver: 15
Gold: 50
Platinum: 75
Hax: 200
Black Ice: 30
Back In My Day: 25
Troll: 30
Type Master: 30
Extinct Syndrome: 30
Legends Awakened: 20
Legendary Treasures: 25
Captain's Salute: 30
Wrong Game: 20
Sky Trainer: 25
Video Game Championships: 30
Dang It, Joyc!: 10
Charity: 25
Memeber Sweep: 50
Game Corner: 200

Those who have unlocked any achievements before this time have also earned the DD for the achievements.

On another note, Dwebble, Kabuto, Remoraid, Ferroseed, Riolu, Poliwag (courtesy of Joyc), Larvitar, and Helioptile have been added to the Shelter.​

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
3ob2.png

The amount of DD each achievement will award has been decided!
Bronze: 5
Silver: 15
Gold: 50
Platinum: 75
Hax: 200
Black Ice: 30
Back In My Day: 25
Troll: 30
Type Master: 30
Extinct Syndrome: 30
Legends Awakened: 20
Legendary Treasures: 25
Captain's Salute: 30
Wrong Game: 20
Sky Trainer: 25
Video Game Championships: 30
Dang It, Joyc!: 10
Charity: 25
Memeber Sweep: 50
Game Corner: 200

Those who have unlocked any achievements before this time have also earned the DD for the achievements.

On another note, Dwebble, Kabuto, Remoraid, Ferroseed, Riolu, Poliwag (courtesy of Joyc), Larvitar, and Helioptile have been added to the Shelter.​
sweet, 10DD right off the bat :3
also, lord vader, youre a bionicle fan?
and are DD the same as points, but just a spendable version that you earn the same amount of?

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
sweet, 10DD right off the bat :3
For what? I don't recall you doing anything to earn any DD.

also, lord vader, youre a bionicle fan?
That I am. I have named a lot of my Pokémon after Bionicle characters (twenty to be exact).
If you are as well, perhaps you'd like to join the BBBC? To stay on topic, I'm not going to get into it.

and are DD the same as points, but just a spendable version that you earn the same amount of?
Not quite. Points are only used to determine rank, and DD (short for Deli Dollars) is the Guild currency. Points are acquired by battling, and DD is acquired by doing various things; the easiest way is by winning battles.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
For what? I don't recall you doing anything to earn any DD.

That I am. I have named a lot of my Pokémon after Bionicle characters (twenty to be exact).
If you are as well, perhaps you'd like to join the BBBC? To stay on topic, I'm not going to get into it.

Not quite. Points are only used to determine rank, and DD (short for Deli Dollars) is the Guild currency. Points are acquired by battling, and DD is acquired by doing various things; the easiest way is by winning battles.
as far as BBBC sure ill look it up and didn't i get the Member Sweep achievement by correcting the date in the op regarding achievements to 2014? i apologize i just now saw the pm a picture clause :/
i also confused it with the Dang it Joyc achievement, so it would've been 50 lolz sad face

Pokémon: Kabuto, Riolu, Helioptile
Nickname: Kabuto, Soul Cobalt, Sandstick
Amount of DD needed: 15DDs, 20DDs, 15DDs = 50DDs
Amount of DD you have: 611DDs
Amount Remaining: 561DDs

Dang it, Joyc! I wanted that Helioptile! *looks at post again* Oh wait a second...

Also, can you earn acheivements more than once?

Last edited:

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Why can't we just say hi, welcome, your awesome, so yeah? I think it would be a tad easier to remember... x/

Nah, too boring xD.

btw guys, this was a long time ago, but I feel like I have bragging rights because its my 1st one... I has a Shiny Ivysaur which I will now definitely try and use on my team

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Username: quagsirefan33
3DS Friend code: 3067-4790-2034
PS Username: Lord Quag
Desired guild job (if any): Breeder.
Who recommended you to this Guild? n/a

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Dang it, Joyc! I wanted that Helioptile! *looks at post again* Oh wait a second...

Also, can you earn acheivements more than once?
Actually, I bred another Helioptile last night. I just haven't put it in the shelter yet. Thus, no achievement for you. :p Nice try, though.
I'm going to be pretty busy today, so I'm not going to put it in the shelter until tomorrow (possibly even later), but you're free to fill out the form for it anyway.

Welcome, quagsirefan33! Accepted

Actually, I bred another Helioptile last night. I just haven't put it in the shelter yet. Thus, no achievement for you. :p Nice try, though.
I'm going to be pretty busy today, so I'm not going to put it in the shelter until tomorrow (possibly even later), but you're free to fill out the form for it anyway.

D'oh I missed!

Hi, welcome, you're awesome, so yeah. My official new member greeting :p

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
thanks for the kind welcome! im going to get on my breeding grind soon!

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Just saw the latsest pokemon movie. I didn't really like it, but thats not really because the movie itself. The mewtwo in this movie was another mewtwo. Mewwtwo is like amzingly powerfull, and in the first 2 movies mewtwo was in, he was brutal, yet protecting, but just kickass powerfull. Mewtwo this movie was girlish and quite holding back. So all in all, the old mewtwo will always be the way I'll be seeing mewtwo!

Edit: Never did doubles before, but I wanted to test something trolly just for the heck of it. So i put a slaking on my team, with same amount of base stats as groudon or kyogre and partnered it with protean skill swap sash keckleon. Ofc it can be broken if keclceon is killed, switched, roared, but for the heck of it vs noobs, it's insanly funny to see people face protean slaking lol.

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Do you guys know the best natures for a vulpix, houndour, electrike, growlithe, shinx, poochyena, and eevee?

Status
Not open for further replies.