• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Do you guys know the best natures for a vulpix, houndour, electrike, growlithe, shinx, poochyena, and eevee?

In the order you listed them:
Timid/Modest
Timid/Modest
Timid/Modest
Depends on its role and moves
Jolly/Adamant
Depends on what you plan to evolve it into

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

I have made an errata to two achievements.

Wrong Game: You may now use any modified Basic deck, rather than just Red, Blue, and Green.
While there aren't very many Basic decks, this allows for a bit more variety. This also means I don't have to make a major errata when BW is rotated out.

As I just discovered, theme decks (which include the Basic decks), may no longer battle against non-theme decks. Because of this, I see no reason to have any restrictions on this achievement. If you defeat someone on PTCGO, you get the achievement. For those who only have basic decks, you can simply battle someone in a theme deck battle. For those few who have real decks, you may use those to earn the achievement, rather than being forced to use decks that don't work.

Memeber Sweep: Finding an error in one of Zombie's posts will only give you 10 DD, but finding one in mine will give you 50.
As I've mentioned before, I made this achievement for my own benefit (I may be a grammar nazi, but I still make mistakes). With an achievement, any mistakes I miss are more likely to be noticed and corrected. Zombie, however, doesn't care (although, he should when it comes to the OP...), and many mistakes have been pointed out (and probably not corrected). Thus, you won't earn as much.
If you have earned this achievement prior to this errata, you will not lose any DD for finding a mistake in one of Zombie's post.​

Last edited:

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
I should get bonus points for fixing the Memeber Sweep error in the first place. :p

But more importantly, I'm going to be going on a Masuda Method spree after I breed some Pokemon I've had lying around, which means boxfuls of perfect pokes for the shelter :) Unless I get lucky then that's simply unfortunate for you guys.

The Master Chief

3ob2.png

I have made an errata to two achievements.

Wrong Game: You may now use any modified Basic deck, rather than just Red, Blue, and Green.
While there aren't very many Basic decks, this allows for a bit more variety. This also means I don't have to make a major errata when BW is rotated out.

As I just discovered, theme decks (which include the Basic decks), may no longer battle against non-theme decks. Because of this, I see no reason to have any restrictions on this achievement. If you defeat someone on PTCGO, you get the achievement. For those who only have basic decks, you can simply battle someone in a theme deck battle. For those few who have real decks, you may use those to earn the achievement, rather than being forced to use decks that don't work.

Memeber Sweep: Finding an error in one of Zombie's posts will only give you 10 DD, but finding one in mine will give you 50.
As I've mentioned before, I made this achievement for my own benefit (I may be a grammar nazi, but I still make mistakes). With an achievement, any mistakes I miss are more likely to be noticed and corrected. Zombie, however, doesn't care (although, he should when it comes to the OP...), and many mistakes have been pointed out (and probably not corrected). Thus, you won't earn as much.
If you have earned this achievement prior to this errata, you will not lose any DD for finding a mistake in one of Zombie's post.​

Keep that in mind folks.

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Hey yall would anyone happen to have any pokebank legends here?

The Master Chief

3ob2.png

We are currently warring Veneno Oscuridad. The following members need to send their ps username (Guild war rules) to 00swms IMMEDIATELY:

Rapidgator
cheeselord
Poema

GameLion (sub)
LordVader2719 (Sub)

The following members were added to the team:

Rotomotorz (Team)
GameLion (sub)

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
M-meh computers coming back tomarrow (or the next day), I'll see you guys soon ;^;...I can finally use showdown and the chat without going out of my way. lksdfkljsdlkfslkdfsd

Someone should battle me in celebration...If I'm still in this guild.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
We are currently warring Veneno Oscuridad. The following members need to send their ps username (Guild war rules) to 00swms IMMEDIATELY:

Rapidgator
cheeselord
Poema

GameLion (sub)
LordVader2719 (Sub)

The following members were added to the team:

Rotomotorz (Team)
GameLion (sub)

[/CENTER]

Alright, I sent my PS username to 00swms. I'd appreciate it if you let me know what the fixtures are, so that I can plan ahead.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): rotomotorz
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: Gen 6 OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 3 - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.