• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup1036

Id like to join this guild

Username:darkdragonking_4
3DS Friend code:1736-1563-8216
PS Username:N/A
Who recommended you to this Guild?
This guild just looks and sounds the best to me.

Welcome to the guild.

Hey look, a Glaceon! How perfect for this icy cave :p
Welcome!

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE to tell other people your FC, its just convenient when Vader or somebody wants to trade/battle you over wifi

piplup1036

Username: Piplup1036
Opponent(s): Zoroark707
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: LC
Victor: Zoroark707
Score: 4-0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

For the war against CC, I have:
XY OU: Poema and Rapid
XY LC: Piplup
BW2 OU: No one
RBY OU: No one
Subs: Chief and myself.

Please contact me if you're able to do either BW2 OU or RBY OU for the war.

In tournament news, only one battle has been completed. Needless to say, that's not good... This is why we're doing double elimination, rather than round robin. Pairings have been up since Monday: get your battles done.

I'm going to be doing a bit of breeding soon (probably sometime next week). If you want anything in the shelter, VM me. If I can get it, I will. If I can't, I won't.

73bk.png

For the entire month of February, all multi battles will earn double DD!
On top of that, everyone who participates in a multi battle will earn five DD.​

Last edited:
With the release of Pokémon Bank, I decided to come back to Pokémon and focux on my Black 2, I only have until April 14ish to transfer everything needed.

UNLESS SOMEONE CAN PAY FOR MY POKEMON BANK HINT HINT COUGH COUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.