• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Joyc & Rotomotorz
Partner (if multi): SUPERSAIYANALEX
Battle Type: WiFi Multi
Victor: Poema & SUPERSAIYANALEX
Score: 2,1:0

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
No items allowed in RBY right?

So I need a replacement for M-Luca, because Smogon is going to turn suspect OU into OU any day now. Dang it.

I won't be as active for the next week or so because my teachers love to give projects on the same day due the same day.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

Next week will be the midseason for The Combatants Cup II. If you wanted to sign up for the tournament, but did not have the opportunity to, or you have decided it will be fun to join in, you will be allowed to sign up for the midseason draft starting at 12:01 PM GMT -5 on Thursday, February 13th, 2014 (Tomorrow). This is your chance to get onto a team and make your skills known!

On a completely unrelated note, we still need people for the war team.​

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

Next week will be the midseason for The Combatants Cup II. If you wanted to sign up for the tournament, but did not have the opportunity to, or you have decided it will be fun to join in, you will be allowed to sign up for the midseason draft starting at 12:01 PM GMT -5 on Thursday, February 13th, 2014 (Tomorrow). This is your chance to get onto a team and make your skills known!

On a completely unrelated note, we still need people for the war team.​
What is that?

Also, as I said before, I'd be interested in at least trying out for the RBY OU battle spot if we're still warring them.

I'm already in Masterclass V6, and I don't have the time to do two tournaments in a row. Also I think my Bank dex is about 50% full, so if you need a pokemon not in X and Y, feel free to ask me to see if I have it.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Hey guys I just 3 more items then my second team is ready to battle :)

Fiddler

I left the oven on!
This looks very interesting.
Username: Fiddler
3DS Friend code: 3196-3020-9453 (I use my brother's 3DS because my DS is broken, and I have no idea when it'll be fixed.)
PS Username: Unable to use.
Who recommended you to this Guild? N/A.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Application

Username: Slugger57
3DS Friend code: In my Sig
PS Username: I sadly can't use PS or PO, due to the fact that I now have a windows surface, which can't download either of them. I do plan to be very active in Wi-Fi battles and tourneys though. And I probably can use my Mom's computer for PS/PO, but very very rarely will I be able to do so.
Who recommended you to this Guild?: My sister Fiddler.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Username: Slugger57
3DS Friend code: In my Sig
PS Username: I sadly can't use PS or PO, due to the fact that I now have a windows surface, which can't download either of them. I do plan to be very active in Wi-Fi battles and tourneys though. And I probably can use my Mom's computer for PS/PO, but very very rarely will I be able to do so.
Who recommended you to this Guild?: My sister Fiddler.

etto....you no need to download PS to play it (there is a browser version).... btw welcome to the guild guys :D!!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I have two battle teams and would love to join the war team

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
etto....you no need to download PS to play it (there is a browser version).... btw welcome to the guild guys :D!!

Ohhh yeah, I forgot about that. Tried it, and it actually doesn't lag like it used too on my old computer. Thanks! Also, do we have our own PS lobby or is it all organized through Xat?

The Master Chief

username: Slugger57
3ds friend code: In my sig
ps username: I sadly can't use ps or po, due to the fact that i now have a windows surface, which can't download either of them. I do plan to be very active in wi-fi battles and tourneys though. And i probably can use my mom's computer for ps/po, but very very rarely will i be able to do so.
Who recommended you to this guild?: My sister fiddler.

ACCEPTED

this looks very interesting.
Username: Fiddler
3ds friend code: 3196-3020-9453 (i use my brother's 3ds because my ds is broken, and i have no idea when it'll be fixed.)
ps username: Unable to use.
Who recommended you to this guild? N/a.

ACCEPTED Welcome to the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.