• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Xat. I don't know anyone here who wants their own PS chatroom :p

we are so poor to get a PS chatroom (that's why the cave is covered of ice, we no have money for even buy a pair of stick to make fire)
XD

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Yeah, I was in a clan one time that had their own PO Chatroom. It was a lot of fun. So does anyone know who I should contact about my tester battle?

Fiddler

I left the oven on!
Hello everyone. Happy belated Valentines Day! Also, I now have a PS team (courtesy of my brother) that works pretty well.

Rapidgator

My computer is going for a check up because of some problems, so I won't be online for some time, and this is also my activity post, as lately I wasn't very active

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Hey guys, I managed to get 2nd place in an OU Tourny on smogon. Here's the link. Dunno If I get points for second, though, and 2 of my wins were because of inactive players. But so were a lot of the other wins in that tourney. http://challonge.com/fskdjdgkdfnhljhljtyht

Hey guys, I managed to get 2nd place in an OU Tourny on smogon. Here's the link. Dunno If I get points for second, though, and 2 of my wins were because of inactive players. But so were a lot of the other wins in that tourney. http://challonge.com/fskdjdgkdfnhljhljtyht

Points or not, that's still pretty impressive(maybe). I don't know anything about Smogon tournaments though so eh. Although I do want to battle you, so get on Xat so we can arrange a battle :p

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Sm*gon finished to count the votes of the suspect thread!!

Voting phase is over, here are the results of the vote:

Lucarionite: 125 Ban, 8 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain -> Uber with a 96,24% majority

Genesect: 77 Ban, 48 Do Not Ban, 11 Abstain -> Uber with a 62,09% majority

Deoxys-S: 44 Ban, 75 Do Not Ban, 17 Abstain-> OU with a 63,02% majority

Users eligible to vote: 145

Actual voters: 136

The verdict of the test is that Lucarionite and Genesect achieved the required supermajority and are, therefore, banned to Ubers with immediate effect. Deoxys-S remains OU.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Sm*gon finished to count the votes of the suspect thread!!

Voting phase is over, here are the results of the vote:

Lucarionite: 125 Ban, 8 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain -> Uber with a 96,24% majority

Genesect: 77 Ban, 48 Do Not Ban, 11 Abstain -> Uber with a 62,09% majority

Deoxys-S: 44 Ban, 75 Do Not Ban, 17 Abstain-> OU with a 63,02% majority

Users eligible to vote: 145

Actual voters: 136

The verdict of the test is that Lucarionite and Genesect achieved the required supermajority and are, therefore, banned to Ubers with immediate effect. Deoxys-S remains OU.

Genesect, while not broken, was too good to not use, thus making the metagame a bit stale. I'm fine with it going to Uber.
M Lucario, however... I'm sad to see it go, but I think it was overpowered (much like most Megas).
Deoxys S... I don't know. I've never actually seen it used. Besides that, it's so frail it shouldn't be too hard to work around.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
fkom.png

My box is nearly full of Pokémon that have been purchased from the shelter.
Until this is fixed, the shelter is
CLOSED

Chinchou
Gible
Riolu
Pew-pew (Remoraid)
Sola (Helioptile)
Mooshy (Foongus)
Misdreavus
Confetti (Togepi)
Pierce (Drilbur)
Electrike
Chespin
Trailblazer (Ponyta)
Charon (Litwick)
Ancient (Aerodactyl)
Dratini
Rand (Dratini)
Dragmire (Gible)
Misdreavus

Fletchling
Termina (Magikarp)
Renault (Riolu)
Aquos (Eevee)

Magby

EDIT: I screwed up with Pokémon. I transferred my shiny Archen without naming her. :(
That means this one is going in the shelter. Shame it's closed.​

Last edited:

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Pokemon bank time!

Well guys, I just found out a sad little tidbit about myself. I don't think I know Type Matchups as well as I thought. I mean, I know the basic ones, but I don't understand dual types. Why is it that sometimes a Pokemon that has two types (one that takes x2 damage from a move and another that takes 1/2) takes x2 damage from the move, sometimes neutral, and sometimes 1/2? How do they decide which it is? Or am I just imagining things?

Pokemon bank time!

Well guys, I just found out a sad little tidbit about myself. I don't think I know Type Matchups as well as I thought. I mean, I know the basic ones, but I don't understand dual types. Why is it that sometimes a Pokemon that has two types (one that takes x2 damage from a move and another that takes 1/2) takes x2 damage from the move, sometimes neutral, and sometimes 1/2? How do they decide which it is? Or am I just imagining things?

You're just imagining things, in that scenario it will always take neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.