• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKane

Meow!!
Wow still on this page for the past month.

Anyways, You know I think I will try to start getting a little more active... But no PS battles. Though Still gotta get my Y team good to go. Still working on the 1st pokemon :D

Actually first getting a Max IV (-SpATK) Adamant SpeedBoosting Torchic. (Getting a Speedboosting Female is hard... getting a female is hard)

I actually have managed to get a Max IV (-Atk) Adamant Blaze Torchic... (facepalm)

but once I get the Torchic I want. Then It's working on me Lucario. (why can't Riolu breed :'( ) I actually finally transfered my Prankster Riolu's from B2. So yeah. But I can work it into my schedule... since I got huge gaps while I'm waiting.

My Game's progress (the one I'm designing) is on hold slightly. So yeah.... I'll try to get on the Xat a bit more often but with EVIL laptop... we'll see how well it goes.

My Black 2 adventure is going well, and I'm making sandstorm team on my X.

If I'm online and you wanna play OU, don't hesitate. I'll throw together a random team and you'll probably win XD

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
This is kind of embarrasing to say, but... I'm not even 100% certain which one of you is Joyce.

alomagicat

No ones on Xat *sad face* *murders a chocolate bar*

Rapidgator

I wasnt online these last days because of exams, I will be more online from next wednesday on until another exams period

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
Username:pyroecstacy
3DS Friend code:5086-2449-6413
PS Username:pyroecstacy
Who recommended you to this Guild?
I've been gone for a while but now I'm back. Anybody remember me?

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Pyroecstacy
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 3 - 0

Username: Poema
[Opponent(s): Rotomotorz
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: XY OU