• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Specially defensive Tyranitar. Really helps against the various Talonflames and Psychic-types that hurt Mega Venusaur. Assault Vest Tyranitar survives a Gengar Focus Blast and OHKOs back with Crunch.

SDef Heatran > Sdef Tyranitar for Megasaur pattern, the sand really ruins megasaur's synthesis recovery.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The three dark types were Tyranitar, Malamar, and Hydreigon.

The only person to get one was Poema, who used a Tyranitar against me.
Since you won that battle, Poema, but your Tyranitar did faint, you will get two DD.

Nice try, Flare. I like your choices.

Next type is Ground!

Do you guys want a hint? Everything selected has at least 1% usage as of March.​

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
stpatricksday_zpsa8215ef9.png

I decided to make three prizes.

First: Zoroark707
Second: Joshua O'Donnell
Third: alomagicat

First place wins a Super Shelter Pass! The Super Shelter Pass will appear next to your name on the member list as SSP. It can be used to purchase four Pokémon in the shelter, one shiny in the shelter, or I will breed up to two Pokémon on XY that are not in the shelter.

Second place wins ten DD, and third wins five.

I decided to do a classic Easter tradition and have a hunt!
The hunt will be fairly simple. During eighteen days in April (starting tomorrow), 3 Pokémon will be chosen. All you need to do is battle with it. The only clue you'll get is the type of Pokémon it is. They'll all be higher usage, so you won't need to worry about using something like Beedrill.

You may only use one Pokémon of the specified type.
The type will be listed in the event section of the third OP.

You'll get DD depending on how you use the Pokémon:
Defeat: 1 DD
Win: 2 extra DD
Win without the Pokémon fainting: 5 extra DD

Whoever finds the most Pokémon will win... probably a Super Shelter Pass.

EDIT: The first type is Dark. I also changed the event to include three Pokémon every day. You have five battles to find all three Pokémon. Anyone who manages to find all 58 Pokémon will receive something very special. Good luck, and my Kyurem be with you.​

Your math is a bit off at the end. The total number of pokemon you can find in this event is 54, not 58

Anyways, Easter Event(Ground)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106096501
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106104367 (I was about to win)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-106109260 (5-3 forfeit, your decision on whether you want to count it or not)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106122447
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106141862 (3-2 forfeit)
Those are all my tries for today.

Last edited:

JCKane

Meow!!
Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

The three Ground types were Gliscor, Nidoking, and Donphan.

JC guess right with Gliscor.
You lost the match, so you'll get one DD.

Next up is Water.

Want a second hint? I only chose different Pokémon, not different formes of Pokémon.

EDIT
The Pokémon were Suicune, Jellicent, and Keldeo. With one guess, no one succeeded. Unslaad krosis. :(

The next type is Normal.

Third hint? Many, not all, have lower usage.​

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

The Pokémon were Ditto, Porygon-Z, and Snorlax.
Is everyone at Regionals or something?

Next type is Fairy.

Last hint (unless I think of another): none of these Pokémon are Mega. However, as seen with Tyranitar, some can Mega Evolve.​

The Pokémon were Ditto, Porygon-Z, and Snorlax.
Is everyone at Regionals or something?

Next type is Fairy.

Last hint (unless I think of another): none of these Pokémon are Mega. However, as seen with Tyranitar, some can Mega Evolve.​

So...Busy...T_T You should've had this over my spring break :p

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

The Pokémon were Gardevoir, Klefki, and Florges.

Flare was the only one to guess, and managed to get two of the three. Good job!

Your Florges did survive and would have won you the game, had your opponent not forfeited. You'll get 5 DD for that.
You did win with Klefki, but it was knocked out. You'll get 2 DD for that.

The next type is Rock.

Another hint? None of these Pokémon are repeated.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

The Pokémon this time were Aggron, Terrakion, and Rhyperior.

Flare got two of them right, winning both battles while having both Pokémon survive. You'll get ten DD for that. I would have given you an extra five had you guessed all three. You should have used your last guess.

The next type is Psychic!

Let's see... another hint... I have nothing. Maybe tomorrow.

EDIT
I may not have another hint, but how does this sound?
Every time all three Pokémon are found, I'll give everyone who participated (even those who did not guess correctly) extra DD!
How much DD? That all depends. It will start at one DD, and will double for each consecutive day all three are found.
So how much DD is that? If you participate every day, and all three are found until the event ends, the last one will earn you 2048 DD, for a total of a whopping 4095 DD!​

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

No one bothered to guess, so I didn't bother to post last night.

The Pokémon were Slowbro, Starmie, and Espeon.

The next type is Flying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.