• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Username: Joyc
Opponent(s): Rapidgator
Battle Type: XY Singles OU (2 best of 3)
Victor: Joyc
Score: 0-1, 1-0, 3-0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The Pokémon were Arcanine, Darmanitan, and Heatran.

I really don't like how people aren't participating...
Let's not forget that extra DD will be given to everyone who participates, should all three Pokémon be guessed.

It's not much of hint, but as of typing this, everything Pokémon has more than 1% usage.​

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Really Arcanine, I forgot about easter event, my team has arcanine

yeah! even we battled 3 times yesterday, so technically he got the right poke for the Easter Event!

=============================================================================

aaaaand no ****ing get the idea about that Event...... First you never said something like the poke type of
yesterday was fire (what happened to the electric one?), second those hints are very confusing (like the
bug one), and third you love put those thing when teachers send their nuclear weapons days ago lol.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
yeah! even we battled 3 times yesterday, so technically he got the right poke for the Easter Event!

=============================================================================

aaaaand no ****ing get the idea about that Event...... First you never said something like the poke type of
yesterday was fire (what happened to the electric one?), second those hints are very confusing (like the
bug one), and third you love put those thing when teachers send their nuclear weapons days ago lol.

Pokemon type is in the OP :p I notixed that, just dunno how rest works lol.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Once you have all of the legendaries, it isnt even that hard. If you need help, you can PM me the pokemon you're missing and I will see what I can do.

Legends are no problem. I got them all on BW. Can transfer them. Just my current count of national dex is 177. im startin to catch all safari pokemons now, should be a good start.

And after that all pokemon abtoinable in kalos, then evolving spree. Something allong those lines?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
So for this event we must fight with 3 pokemons of the type listed and if we get them right we get rewards? and you can post 5 vids correct? And you don't have to win? If so, then ima start working on em right now.
Only one Pokémon of the type per battle (unless your Mega changes into that type, since none of them are Mega). Just do what Flare is doing (you'll get more if you battle other Guild members, though).

I did say that yesterday was Fire. I did this before Regionals in case I didn't have time to do it the day of, which I didn't. The types are all on the OP anyway, which was already pointed out.
I didn't say anything about Electric because no one even guess anything.
The hints aren't confusing. They're just really vague.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Joyc
Partner (if multi): -
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 2 - 0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The three Pokémon were Roserade, Venusaur, and Tentacruel.

Flare got all three correct! You won two battles, having both survive, and lost one. You'll earn eleven DD, plus five more for guessing all three. Additionally, everyone who guessed today will earn one DD.

The next type is Ghost.
I have no hint for this.​

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Current dex count is 289. More then 100 already (transfered what I could from white).

Next step transfer all my pokemon from pearl. Got so many pokemons on there, just transfering takes awhile from there. This gonna take awhile xD. After that ima catch everything i didn't have from safari and then on an evo/breed spree I guess.

What was your way of doing it FlareBlitz3000?

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Current dex count is 289. More then 100 already (transfered what I could from white).

Next step transfer all my pokemon from pearl. Got so many pokemons on there, just transfering takes awhile from there. This gonna take awhile xD. After that ima catch everything i didn't have from safari and then on an evo/breed spree I guess.

I tried to find good GTS trades, and then when I got really close people on Serebii helped.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I tried to find good GTS trades, and then when I got really close people on Serebii helped.

Sounds good. Ima first go for gettin as much pokemon off pearl as I can and friend safari. With that I can get aroudn 350-400. After that ima hit the GTS :) with already 350-400 pokes, I will ahve loads of trading material too for GTS.

Edit: 129 new pokemon on pearl that I gotta transfer over 2 generations. My new total will be 418. Means 300 more after that lol

Edit: Somebody already wana breed charmander? xd Adamant w/ egg moves Dragon Dance and Outrage? falwless ivs excep sp attk. willling to pay quite some dd// sinc ei got loads lol..

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

Work on the Kalos dex first. There isn't much that requires trading, and it covers about 70% of the National dex. After that, transfer what you can, and trade for what you can't.

Edit: Somebody already wana breed charmander? xd Adamant w/ egg moves Dragon Dance and Outrage? falwless ivs excep sp attk. willling to pay quite some dd// sinc ei got loads lol..
I'll be doing some breeding soon. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.