• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work on the Kalos dex first. There isn't much that requires trading, and it covers about 70% of the National dex. After that, transfer what you can, and trade for what you can't.

~450 of 718 isn't 70%... But the Kalos dex is probably a better focus first so then you'll get the round charm

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
~450 of 718 isn't 70%... But the Kalos dex is probably a better focus first so then you'll get the round charm

I said "about". There are 454 Pokémon in the Kalos Dex (don't forget Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, and Mewtwo), and 721 in the National Dex. Minus the Pokémon not needed for dex completion (Mew, Diancie, etc.), there are 706. 454/706=64.3%, pretty close to 70%. Assuming no legendary Pokémon are needed (which is the case to acquire the Oval Charm, but I don't think it is to acquire the Shiny Charm), there are 447 Pokémon in the Kalos Dex, and 674 in the National dex. 447/674=66.3, also close to 70%.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Edit: Somebody already wana breed charmander? xd Adamant w/ egg moves Dragon Dance and Outrage? falwless ivs excep sp attk. willling to pay quite some dd// sinc ei got loads lol..

Got your Charmander. Had to jump the gun once I heard "DD payment." cause im poor.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Got your Charmander. Had to jump the gun once I heard "DD payment." cause im poor.
Saves me time. xD Let me know what price you two decide on.
Also, go to the chat and battle people. It's an easy way to earn DD. Even easier if go after achievements.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Saves me time. xD Let me know what price you two decide on.
Also, go to the chat and battle people. It's an easy way to earn DD. Even easier if go after achievements.

Ugh.. the chat. The same chat that kicks me out of the members only guild chat nearly every time I go on and won't let me register because somehow FlareBlitz3000 is a bad User ID(E50).

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Ugh.. the chat. The same chat that kicks me out of the members only guild chat nearly every time I go on and won't let me register because somehow FlareBlitz3000 is a bad User ID(E50).

As long as I'm online, the members only thing won't be a problem. As for registering... try a different name?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

I forgot to post this last night.

The Pokémon for yesterday were Sableye, Gengar, and Trevenant.

Flare got Gengar, but lost the battle. That will earn you one DD.

Today's type is Steel.

Here's a small hint that you all should already know: If I ever forget to post this again, the types are all under the event section of the third OP.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The Pokémon were Bisharp, Mawile, and Jirachi.

No guesses again...

Today's type is Dragon.
Surely you guys will go after this one?​

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Username:Sc0rpyon1
3DS Friend code:0232-9738-5944
PS Username: What means PS xD
Who recommended you to this Guild? I found it by myself

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB

PS stands for Pokemon Showdown. It is a battle simulator.

Easter Event(Dragon)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-111172974

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-111178986

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-111200110

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/xybattlespotsingles-111206435

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-111226061

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
No, I don't have a PS username... So now I'm a member?
As soon as you're approved by the leader or co-leader.

Welcome to Black Ice! Approved
Now you're a member. :p

EDIT: The shelter has been updated with six new Pokémon!
My boxes are now full, and I have several more Pokémon I wish to breed.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Holy damn. Do yiu people see white borders around clan art? If so, I gotta switch hosts. This gonna be a massive job...

All of the art looks fine to me. Probably just your computer and/or browser. If you want to change anything, feel free to do so.

zerozoner

Username: zerozoner
3DS Friend code: 4484-9018-3649
PS Username: zerozoner
Who recommended you to this Guild? No one

Status
Not open for further replies.