• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerozoner

:D ZZ Hihellohowareyou! I don't even remember how it goes anymore XD
Buy what you can now guys, tomorrow I'm going shopping! Mwahaha!

Well enjoy your shopping. I'm going to be staying at home trying to shake off my two year battling rust, shouldn't take more than a weekend and a couple hundred battles on PS.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
:D ZZ Hihellohowareyou! I don't even remember how it goes anymore XD
Buy what you can now guys, tomorrow I'm going shopping! Mwahaha!

No, you aren't. I still have Pokémon you previously purchased. You can't buy anything else until you take them.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The Pokémon were Kingdra, Latias, and Haxorus.

Nice try, Flare. You got one of them, and won using it. That will earn you five DD.

Next up is Grass.

Here are the current rankings:
Flare 11
Poema 1
JC 1

No hint today, but rather a tip: I have a perfect, shiny, HA Magikarp on Black that I would love to give to someone. That's not gonna happen with these pathetic numbers.​

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
I don't if this is the right place to ask this, but can someone explain me how to us the RNG?

zerozoner

Well it is a long weekend, I'm sure many people are on this site and coming across this guild ^.^

Wait you people are getting a long weekend, lucky! My school is being super stingy and isn't giving me any long weekends in over a month.

TogepiPunches

Togepi Punter
I know highschools get this weekend as their easter break (Friday and Monday off) But as for me I have been on exam break since April 3rd haha...But technically my summer break starts April 22nd - September 4th!

Got to love university life!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: TogepiPunches
3DS Friend code: 5472-7869-2713
PS Username:
Who recommended you to this Guild? : Found it on my own :)

Can someone please explain why we're getting members now? As long as you guys are active, I'll be happy. :)
Welcome to Black Ice, TogepiPunches! Accepted

TogepiPunches

Togepi Punter
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I will be active! Trucking through my pokemon x game! Trying to make a team I enjoy, then switch over to a more competitive team once the games beaten!

(Hopefully that team will include a Togekiss ;) )

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

Two things.

First, we need a mod. The Xat is currently members only, and I'm the only one who can make people members. Obviously, I can't be on at all times, so new members need to wait for me to come on (or notice them if I'm already online).
If you are Absol rank or higher and would like to be a mod, let me know.
You only need to make people members on the Xat (not the Guild) and kick Joyc.

Second...

u8ei.png

Anyone who has not posted between April first and May first will be removed from the Guild.
The list is quite large.
EmphaticPikachu
L. Lawliet
alomagicat
StonE EdgE
Sully245
Ghost of the Forums
Ropav
Djynn
cheeselord
themightyevil
SUPERSAIYANALEX
Dumbness
ZoeyShadows2014
ChrisWebby
CovertNinja
SoM_Zer0
Zoroark707
PokemonMegaBeast
Lanks
GameLion
VassaciBall
koolaidman594
quagsirefan33
Rezna
hockeytownshero96
darkdragonking_4
Fiddler
Slugger57
If your name is on this list, please post soon!
Chief and I will be PMing people soon.

EDIT

easterevent_zpsc2573ebf.png

The Pokémon were Breloom, Celebi, and Ferrothorn

No one guessed again...

The final type is Ice.

Final hint: There is absolutely no reason for anyone of you to guess incorrectly.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.