• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I wana buy a lvl 1 shop! it'll cost me 2300 because I'm gof rank lol.

So for the first item, need aprovel of vader and MC.

Item:
-Fruit Smoothie Deluxe
·Price: 200DD
·Effect: You recover any points you may have lost today from items. When bought, this item can be stored for later use.

(The people owning a deluxe fruit smoothie will be in a spoiler in my shop)

Sounds good? This item people can buy to cover themselves in if they are afraid of bombs and such.

First of all, fix your double post. You've been part of SPPf for years, so you know the rules.

Second... I really don't want to deal with this right now. It's late, I'm killing rebels, and Chief hasn't even edited the third OP to have shops.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
First of all, fix your double post. You've been part of SPPf for years, so you know the rules.

Second... I really don't want to deal with this right now. It's late, I'm killing rebels, and Chief hasn't even edited the third OP to have shops.

Fixed. Didn't noticed I double posted but fixed it.

The Master Chief

Editing Ops. Give me a sec.

EDIT: Done.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Here's the form for buying shops and buying from shops:

I Wanna Buy a LV1 Shop!

Username:
Shop Name:
Price:
Starting Items:

I Wanna Buy an Item!

Username:
Shop:
Item:
Quantity:
Cost:

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I Wanna Buy a LV1 Shop!

Username: Snowflake!
Shop Name: The Royal Armory
Price: 2300
Starting Items:

Item:
-Fruit Smoothie Shield
·Effect: You recover any points you may have lost today from items. When bought, this item can be stored for later use.

(The people owning a deluxe fruit smoothie will be in a spoiler in my shop. Max 1)

Can I do that?

The Master Chief

I Wanna Buy a LV1 Shop!

Username: Snowflake!
Shop Name: The Royal Armory
Price: 2300
Starting Items:

Item:
-Fruit Smoothie Shield

(The people owning a deluxe fruit smoothie will be in a spoiler in my shop. Max 1)

Can I do that?

Yes. Give me a sec to edit. Are you buying the fruit smoothie from the cave or are you creating that as your own?

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
It's a special one! :D One that is used before you loose anything so to speak. In case you loose DD and don't have enough money to buy a smoothie. So yeah, new item, upgraded one.

Edit: Bought a charmander from FlareBlitz3000, thanks! 100DD for the fast work!

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
All i would like is DD payment, how man would you like

I have adamant jolly impish bold timid relaxed (5iv) sassy(5iv) carful quiet (5 iv) modest calm all jap

Timid sounds cool :) How much DD do you want? Wana get on Xat to get the deal one imediatlly? :D

You can click edit to merge posts :) You can check what country they are from. Should say Jap in status window. I only want it if it says Jap there or any other language for that matter ;d

Example:
tumblr_inline_mv49ujBy9r1qd5qy6.png

You can get shinies with english dittos too. Just waaay lower chance.

Right so I think now would be a good time for this:

I Wanna Buy a LV1 Shop!

Username: rotomotorz
Shop Name: The Plasma Warehouse
Price: 1000DD + 700DD = 1700DD
Starting Items:

Lemonade
Cost to buy: 100DD
Price: 30DD
Effect-Same as before(3x point boost for 3 days). Effective when purchased
Can I rename this to Energy Drink?

New Item:
Plasma Field
Price: 100DD
Effect-For the next two days, anybody who defeats you in a battle does not gain any DD for it. Effective when purchased

The Master Chief

Right so I think now would be a good time for this:

I Wanna Buy a LV1 Shop!

Username: rotomotorz
Shop Name: The Plasma Warehouse
Price: 1000DD + 700DD = 1700DD
Starting Items:

Lemonade
Cost to buy: 100DD
Price: 30DD
Effect-Same as before(3x point boost for 3 days). Effective when purchased
Can I rename this to Energy Drink?

New Item:
Plasma Field
Price: 100DD
Effect-For the next two days, anybody who defeats you in a battle does not gain any DD for it. Effective when purchased

Yes you may rename it.

As for Plasma Field: Will they be stackable?

Note: You are allowed to have a shop banner.

EDIT: I'm on xat for about a half-hour today c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.