• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
And I completed my national dex :) gonna try breeding some competetive shinies!

Edit: First shiny after 13 eggs lol. Timid female litleo. 5 flawless IVs except sp attack and with rivalry. Bit of a bummer, but we'll see what sp attk it has. Litleo was more of a personal pokemon i wanted anyway. Now let's work on some real usefeull competetives!

667.png

Edit 2: Request!

RNGed Pokémon not in the shop: 35 DD; 10 more DD for shiny; 50 more DD for non-breedable Pokémon"

Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Shiny: Yes
31 IVs: All except attack
HA: Yes
Nature: Bold
Egg moves: Giga Drain
Nickname: Behemoth
Amount of DD needed: 45?
Amount of DD you have: 8319
Amount Remaining: 8274

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
And I completed my national dex :) gonna try breeding some competetive shinies!

Edit: First shiny after 13 eggs lol. Timid female litleo. 5 flawless IVs except sp attack and with rivalry. Bit of a bummer, but we'll see what sp attk it has. Litleo was more of a personal pokemon i wanted anyway. Now let's work on some real usefeull competetives!

667.png

Edit 2: Request!

RNGed Pokémon not in the shop: 35 DD; 10 more DD for shiny; 50 more DD for non-breedable Pokémon"

Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Shiny: Yes
31 IVs: All except attack
HA: Yes
Nature: Bold
Egg moves: Giga Drain
Nickname: Behemoth
Amount of DD needed: 45?
Amount of DD you have: 8319
Amount Remaining: 8274

Denied. I have no means of obtaining HA Bulbasaur, or any other HA starters for that matter, in BW.
Since I can't seem to hit my seed with RNG lately, I'm going to deny all RNG request until I can make some progress, as well as increase the price for some things (like legendaries).

EDIT: I am currently breeding a shiny Timid Froakie. As of typing this, I have two 5 IV and two 6 IV. If you would like one, they will be in the shelter for free. I'm not going to update the shelter until I finish breeding, so just ask for one. Keep in mind that all shelter restrictions will apply, minus the form. This means you may not purchase a Pokémon from the shelter after asking for a Froakie unless you purchase them at the same time; you may also not ask for a Froakie if you have Pokémon still in my box.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Can non HA be requested as soon as you're back on track? :). Might do it myself later depebding on my laziness lol. Havent rngd for long while. Takes some time to get back into it. Wana get a wifi team done :)

Yes, but there is one major problem with that. I do not have Pokémon Bank and WiFi Connection will be discontinued in a few days; meaning I will unable to transfer anything. However, I was finally able to find a job, so that won't be a problem for too long.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
My friend code isn0232-9738-5944
Please add me and tell me your friend code to add you too... I am at the begin of the pokemon x so i dont have a lot, but it will be fun :)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
u8ei.png

The following users have until tomorrow night to post in the Guild thread:

alomagicat
StonE EdgE
Sully245
Ghosts of the Forums
Ropav
Djynn
cheeselord
themightyevil
Dumbness
ZoeyShadows2014
ChrisWebby
CovertNinja
SoM_Zer0
Zoroark707
PokemonMegaBeast
Lanks
VassaciBall
koolaidman594
quagsirefan33
Rezna
hockeytownshero96
darkdragonking_4
Fiddler
Slugger57
Olzuupro
Joth

Failure to post will result in being removed from the Guild!
A PM will be sent to the above users within the next few minutes.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

The shelter has been updated with the following Pokémon: Cubone, Tauros, Ferroseed, Whismur, more Eevee, and Froakie. Trapinch has been removed.

With these new additions, the shelter now fills up three of my boxes. I do not have enough PC space (until I get Pokémon Bank) to expand the shelter. Because of this, I will not be accepting any donations to the shelter.

There is a premier VGC tournament I might be able to attend later today. Depending if I can go or not, there will be an easy way to obtain DD. There are also tournaments on Saturday and Sunday that this applies to. I'll announce what exactly it is when I know if I can go or not.​

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I might do some sort of giveaway/contest soon if I may. Made mistake with finding seed wich results in 4 shiny bulbasaurs with wrong nayure and ivs xD wotking on right one now but have no use for the other 4.

I know the feel. I got about six shiny Archen before I figured out I had the wrong seed. xD I'll need to do something with those once I get Pokébank.
Go ahead and have a giveaway.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Welp, I really like you guys but I'm afraid it's that time of the year again where my school work has to take priority over stuff like this, even more so this year as my grades decide what university I get into. I'll rejoin but I won't be active at least until mid July. Don't worry I'm never gone for good.

Edit: @whoever wanted a bulbasaur, I have a 6 IV with dw ability that I can long-term lend you for breeding purposes, as long as I get it back at some point in the future.

Last edited:

alomagicat

Says im still a member on the op so posttt! If not ill edit in a app.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
u8ei.png

The following users have been removed due to lack of activity.

StonE EdgE
Sully245
Ghosts of the Forums
Ropav
Djynn
themightyevil
ZoeyShadows2014
ChrisWebby
CovertNinja
SoM_Zer0
PokemonMegaBeast
Lanks
VassaciBall
koolaidman594
quagsirefan33
Rezna
hockeytownshero96
darkdragonking_4
Fiddler
Slugger57
Olzuupro
Joth​

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Pokémon: Absol
Nickname: Cataclysm
Amount of DD needed: 30
Amount of DD you have: 140
Amount Remaining: 110

Pokémon: Corphish
Nickname: None
Amount of DD needed: 25
Amount of DD you have: 110
Amount Remaining: 85

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Ok people! So here is the thing. I got 3 shiny bulbasaur. No great ivs ornature (hasty) but shiny. And I'm offering them for free in a random drawing.

The drawing will be completly random but you have to do something to enter.

write a post saying you want to enter. Then describe a story relating a shiny you've had. Prefably about the first shiny you ever caught. You're feelings, what pokemon and game, etc. be detailed. If you have a better story about a shiny you caught later, thats ok too. It doesnt have to be funny. It can be sad, because you fainted it by accident for example. You can also talk about more shinies.

so, simply this is something that creates lots of fun stories for people to read while they can win something aswell!

Again the decision will be random. Not based on who has the best story.

never caught a shiny? No problem. Explain why you want one :)

time limit: sunday evening so be fast!

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Sounds like a fun drawing!

I have two stories: one is about me, and the other is about my friend.

When I was in high school, Diamond and Pearl were the newest games, I think. Around that time, I needed to have surgery on my eyes. We all know how long it takes when waiting for a doctor for whatever reason (surgery, check up, whatever), so I was just level grinding in route 228 with the Ace Trainer with a Chansey.
When I was going back to the Pokémon Center, I went through the nearby tall grass, only to be attacked by a shiny Cacturne! Not two seconds later, I was called in to have surgery. This was not a pleasant experience. I didn't want to leave my DS on, and I certainly didn't want to turn the game off when facing a shiny. Frantically, I threw as many Pokéballs at is as I could, but it did not want to stay in; my grandma telling me to turn it off every few seconds didn't help, either. I was barely able to catch it in an Ultra Ball, with only a few seconds to spare. It wasn't my first shiny, but it's certainly my best shiny story.

My friend's shiny story is short, and doesn't have happy ending. While he was EV training Speed on Y version a few weeks ago (I'm sure you can already guess where this is going), he encountered a Seviper hoard with a shiny Zangoose. To make things worse for him, he lead with his Tyranitar. With the sand storm and Sevipers attacking the Zangoose, he wasn't able to catch it. This is why those of you with X should have a Kecleon with Synchronoise when EV training Speed.

I guess I can also say another one. It's a classic noob story. When my brother was playing FireRed, he encountered a shiny Zubat, thought it was a glitch, and ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.