• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
can you give me a pickup pokemon for a while please?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
can you give me a pickup pokemon for a while please?

Go catch one. Ambipom may be the best, but it's not the only one. There are several that can be found in X and Y. Teddiursa is one of the best Pokémon for EV training, partially because it has Pickup. Pumpkaboo is also an easy to find Pokémon with Pickup.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Hey guys! I should be able to get on the Xat and PS today. Also;
I am in need of a 5IV Adamant Buneary with Low kick. I have 4IV-5IV Kalos starters (aside from Chespin) I think some of them have HA.

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Go catch one. Ambipom may be the best, but it's not the only one. There are several that can be found in X and Y. Teddiursa is one of the best Pokémon for EV training, partially because it has Pickup. Pumpkaboo is also an easy to find Pokémon with Pickup.
Ambipom is my favourite pokemon at all, but i don't a friend safari with aipom:(

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Im willing to give people lefties. I have around 20 of them.I had 2 copies of y version.started over around 5 times each.then my brother had his x version and he startef over 4 times.finally I believe I have gotten 2-3 lefties through wondertrade.

Oh im able to have a couple of battles ps or wifi.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Im willing to give people lefties. I have around 20 of them.I had 2 copies of y version.started over around 5 times each.then my brother had his x version and he startef over 4 times.finally I believe I have gotten 2-3 lefties through wondertrade.

Oh im able to have a couple of battles ps or wifi.

What do you want in return for them? :) DD or pokes? I'm on xat now hehe

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well i can give you one for free and another for a zigzagoon.

on and zat doesnt work on my phone 4 some reason.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Vader i'll start searching a jigglypuff to catch it in heal ball for you

EDIT: GOT IT! :)

Last edited:

The Master Chief

3ob2.png

BLACK ICE WILL BE MOVING TO YOUTUBE!

Well, hopefully. There will be a vote. If you want Black Ice to start a channel simply vote yes, if not then vote no. Voting ends THIS SATURDAY!. Participation is OPTIONAL. However, there will be rules and restrictions as to who can participate. You will also be rewarded if you decide to participate in this project. More details will be discussed later but now, just vote yes or no.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
you have my yes vote

Poema

Experienced Trainer
I'm voting yes as well.

Username: Poema
Opponent(s): OtakuGamer
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Poema
Score: 6 - 0