• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You can also unlock achievements. Achievement details can be found in the third OP.

EDIT: Speaking of achievements. This should have been done yesterday...

ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED!

2giu.png

SUPERSAIYANALEX

nfu3.png

SUPERSAIYANALEX
Poema​

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Username: Otakugamer
Opponent(s): supersaiyanalex
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type:OU
Victor: Otakugamer
Score: 5 - 0
(Did I do the score right? I won with 5 pokes)

Rapidgator

I want to join the war team

Username: Rapidgator for sppf and ps
Tier(s) : OU
Experience: 1 yr
Rate your own skill level from 1-10:8

zerozoner

Dat swampert. Sexy as hell!

Anyway got few leftovers so conpleted my first team :) 4 more days and I csn start battle and design more

Lucky I've been at it for months and don't even have one team done.

Anyways just saw the new megas. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON A SWAMPERT MEGA STONE!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I'm hearing a lot of Mega Swampert love. I think I like Mega Sceptile most, although Treecko has always been my favorite Hoenn starter. Either way, super excited for both of them. Diancie I don't really care about. Also, kinda dislike some of the new Team Aqua and Magma outfits. I had already liked the original ones, but the new ones look a bit weird to me.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

The vote was unanimous. Black Ice WILL be moving to YouTube. If you want to help discuss please do it on the xat.

Details of who can post what will be posted at a later time. Needless to say, we aren't going to give everyone direct access to the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.