• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer

Srivats123

I challenge you to a
Username: Srivats123
3DS Friend code: Don't have one.
PS Username: Srivats123
Who recommended you to this Guild? Young Xehanort

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Username: Nidhi764
3DS Friend code: Ill post later
PS Username: Nidhi764

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Why is nobody on the xat?!

I'd like to report an unfair chat ban. Alex was saying that Poema is weak in multi's and I was defending him.. I said he's awesome and Zombie banned me for his God Complex, saying only he can be awesome.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
LOL 10 chara

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well if anybody needs items, help evolving, battles and need bodies to hide i can help you out.

also i shall be up all night so send a vm/pm. my sid should have my fc in it. if not i shall edit thy fc into this glorious post.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Srivats123
3DS Friend code: Don't have one.
PS Username: Srivats123

Username: Nidhi764
3DS Friend code: Ill post later
PS Username: Nidhi764
Welcome back, you two. Let's not be member swept again, shall we?
I'm not going to give Xehanort any recommendation credit (do we have any plans for that?) since you two were previously members.

I'd like to report an unfair chat ban. Alex was saying that Poema is weak in multi's and I was defending him.. I said he's awesome and Zombie banned me for his God Complex, saying only he can be awesome.
1 - Poema is a singles player, not doubles. All of his Pokémon were designed for singles OU in mind, not multi "Batman". The two tiers vary quite a bit, and Poema's Pokémon and skills aren't cut out for doubles. He still manages to hold his own, of course.
2 - Only Chief is awesome. This is law.

Leave it at a kick next time, Chief.

EDIT:

RANK UP!

k4o.gif

Young Xehanort​

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I'm such a looser. I traded allot last few days trying to get some gen 6 shinies. Went pretty well, untill i wanted a goodra. 2 guys let me beleive they gave me 5iv goomy and goodra, both werent and lost quite some at it. So now im stuck with a goomy and a goodra with bad ivs (goodra is modest tough) xD.

Still i want my competetive shiny goodra. Since it's just cool.

I'll be on the XAT pretty much all day every weekday unless I have plans.

Also, Nidhi and Srivats forgot to tell you this but they're both leaving to another country for a month. They most likely will not be able to access Serebii.

Now that I ranked up I have less ambition to battle but I'll accept anyone's challenge. Multi battles are insanely fun. OVERKILL WILL ALWAYS BE ON MY TEAM >: (

Username: OverkillTM
Opponent(s): Combo aka xeno
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: Random battle
Victor: OverkillTM
Score: 1-0

101 turns, PP stall with sigilyph vs slowking that lasted 67 turns. GG Combo, GG. So intense.

Why do people call me Xeno/Xena? ;-;

It's Young XEHAnort.

Just call me YX or Young or something...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'm such a looser. I traded allot last few days trying to get some gen 6 shinies. Went pretty well, untill i wanted a goodra. 2 guys let me beleive they gave me 5iv goomy and goodra, both werent and lost quite some at it. So now im stuck with a goomy and a goodra with bad ivs (goodra is modest tough) xD.

Still i want my competetive shiny goodra. Since it's just cool.
If they're on Serebii, you can report them. Yeah, you're still stuck with those two shinies, but at least they'll have some kind of penalty.

Combo it is xD
Snowflake it is. =D

Overkill™

Snowflake!
If they're on Serebii, you can report them. Yeah, you're still stuck with those two shinies, but at least they'll have some kind of penalty.

Snowflake it is. =D

Was on serebii wifi. As wifiguest (random number) so to bad.

and ive been winning nore matches since im overkill. But snowflake sounds more... atristi-sh? Xd

anyway vader sent me a list with art that needs to be done. I lost track and will have time day after tomorow

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Username:pokemonMegaBeast
3DS Friend code:3582-9695-3925
PS Username:NinjaBFrog
Who recommended you to this Guild?No One

I got member sweeped but haven't been on for months due to sickness so i would like to rejoin please

Status
Not open for further replies.