• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Its too bad I missed the anniversery! :(
So how did it go?

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Sub is the problem :p after BD you simply wana deal damage. Not get more from sub. Sub is great, just not on BD set. Use waterfall instead for more wallbreaking power.

and go atk and speed evs. Hot hp, I think. Not sure about that xd

Thanks, so I should train him in 252 speed instead of hp? I suppose he could take out quite a few pokemon with that high attack (huge power makes it even better, and that combined with 252 attack ev) and speed. Is the stritus berry still good? I refuse to use choice items just to let you know, they never help me and more often make me loose. Also I was thinking in stead of substitute, I should use superpower, it could probably take out a ferrothorn easily, which normally can be a pain to fight.

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Thanks, so I should train him in 252 speed instead of hp? I suppose he could take out quite a few pokemon with that high attack (huge power makes it even better, and that combined with 252 attack ev) and speed. Is the stritus berry still good? I refuse to use choice items just to let you know, they never help me and more often make me loose. Also I was thinking in stead of substitute, I should use superpower, it could probably take out a ferrothorn easily, which normally can be a pain to fight.

Sitrus is good. Ev spread ima check for ya soon in a sec. With +6 huge power and great typing you can take down allot :)

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Ok thanks. Also just wondering, is super training the same as EV training? If it is I an get my team EV trained much faster.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Ok, guess I will start super training in those stats once I have ferroseed and bulbasaur breeding until I get a ferroseed with the right nature.

Hey anyone wanna suggest an EV spread for my shiny Ho-oh? It's got an adamant nature and I've already given it 252 Attack EVs, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

I'm pretty sure Ho-Oh is a Special attacker.....

If you're going Physical Sweeper, go 252 Atk/252 Speed/ 4 HP

Bulky Sweeper would be 252 HP and 4 Speed I think

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Username: Razor Wind
3DS Friend code: 3024 5680 7751
PS Username: Rai Rii Jyun
Who recommended you to this Guild: No one. But I was a member. A LONG time ago.

I was a member of this Cla- I mean uh... Guild! a long time ago, but then I stopped being active due to my own circumstances.
But I see that Black Ice is still going strong as it is, so I feel like rejoining this wonder as a completely brand new member. :)

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Username: Wego
3DS Friend code: 4141 3434 8031
PS Username: GG Just2Much
Who recommended you to this Guild: No one I have been checking out this guild

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Yeah I went with 248 HP/252 Att/ 8 SpDef.

But now I'm looking for a good suicune set. Bold is a good nature, right?

Edit: never mind I'll just use the Crocune set from smogon.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Razor Wind
3DS Friend code: 3024 5680 7751
PS Username: Rai Rii Jyun
Who recommended you to this Guild: No one. But I was a member. A LONG time ago.

I was a member of this Cla- I mean uh... Guild! a long time ago, but then I stopped being active due to my own circumstances.
But I see that Black Ice is still going strong as it is, so I feel like rejoining this wonder as a completely brand new member. :)

Username: Wego
3DS Friend code: 4141 3434 8031
PS Username: GG Just2Much
Who recommended you to this Guild: No one I have been checking out this guild

Welcome to Black Ice! Accepted

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
FossilDude:

Haha yeap, this cla- GUILD *Damn I can never get used to the change of names* was one of my favourites back when I was a beast at competitive battling. I hope this place can remind me of the good ol times I had and encourage as well as motivate me to start competitive again. :3

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Well Razor Wind, I joined the guild a month ago.

X and Y are actually my first games of me being really competitive, I would battle online in other games from time to time but this is the first gen that I understand EVs and nature.

Speaking of EVs, you sound pretty experienced razor wind, even though you left the guild for a long time, do you think this is a good EV spread for my defensive ferrothorn? it already has 252 HP, but the other stats I haven't trained yet since I'm wondering if they are good

252 HP/ 128 Defense/ 128 Special Defense

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Welcome to the guild Wego! Welcome, er back to the guild Razor Wind! :)

Just wanted to let eveyone know that I should be on all day or most of the day tomorrow (Monday), I am up for PS battles since I would like to get my rank up, I have been at my grandparents this weekend and haven't been able to get on much.

So you all Monday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.