• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
ICE : Cloyster; Glaceon; Dewgong; Rotom-F.
DARK : Umbreon; Honchkrow; Skuntank; Spiritomb; Greninja( shiny if it is possible :)) to reck all aroud it )

Last edited:
I tried from my ipad and i cant i will try later on a laptop but for now i found a method but is having a lot of risks.
I delete the game card registered to this account, then the game sync ID for my X can be re-used. Then i make another account and register the game sync ID for my X. But it may be won't work and i will cannot use the game sync anymore....

You have to get someone to delete your trainer club account and then you can re-make it.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
3ob2.png

Changes to applying for the war team have been made.

1) You are no longer required to do all gens of your tier.
2) You no longer have to post replays in the form.
3) You ARE required to have an Elo of at least 1250 and fill out rest of form as normal.

Hope this inspires some more of you to join the war and make BI stronger ;)

NEW RANKS!!!!!!

We will be introducing new ranks and you guys get to have a say! Please vote for 4 Ice types of 5 Dark types to be introduced as new ranks (if glaceon becomes a rank so will umbreon and vice veraa):

ICE: Cryogonal, Walrein, Glalie, Glaceon, Dewgong, Rotom-Freeze

DARK: Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Mightyena, Tyranitar, Greninja, Pangoro, Bisharp, Krookodile, Honchkrow, Umbreon​

My votes:
Ice: Glaceon, Rotom-Freeze, Cryogonal and Glalie
Dark: Umbreon, Greninja, Bisharp and Sharpedo

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): Pichu47
Battle Type: 2 out of 3
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 3-0 and 1-0

OMGOMGOMGOMG I ACTUALLY WON LOL WTF IS MY LIFE IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HOOOOOOOLY SHEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

EDIT: I WON AGAIN HOLY BALLS I ACTUALLY USED PRO STRATS HOLY MOTHER FLIPPING TABLES AAHJNSKSN KXNCGUDJMKSNJXGIDJKNJ BJCVISMKNIDHOSMXNICLSMCKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
OMGOMGOMGOMG I ACTUALLY WON LOL WTF IS MY LIFE IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HOOOOOOOLY SHEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

EDIT: I WON AGAIN HOLY BALLS I ACTUALLY USED PRO STRATS HOLY MOTHER FLIPPING TABLES AAHJNSKSN KXNCGUDJMKSNJXGIDJKNJ BJCVISMKNIDHOSMXNICLSMCKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

If you want to be a mod, I'd suggest not doing this.

EDIT: It looks like we have a decent amount of votes for the new ranks. If anyone else wants to vote, I'll be making the final decision tomorrow evening (around the time everyone is on the chat). You have until then to vote.

Last edited:

piplup1036

I vote for these Ice types: Walrein, Glalie, Glaceon, and Dewgong
I also vote for these Dark Types: Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Mightyena, Tyranitar, and Umbreon

Ice: Cryogonal, Walrein, Glalie, and Rotom-Freeze.
Dark: Greninja, Pangoro, Bisharp, Krookodile, and Honchkrow.

Also to Vader, I am completely sorry. I guess I got too excited.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
3ob2.png

The results are in!
The Pokémon in bold will be the new ranks. Those bolded in red have tied, and will be chosen by me for the new rank.

Glaceon x9
Rotom x6
Cryogonal x5
Glalie x8
Walrein x9
Cloyster x2
Dewgong x7
Delibird x0

Umbreon x10
Greninja x11
Bisharp x6
Sharpedo x5
Honchkrow x7
Pangoro x6
Crawdaunt x4
Tyranitar x4
Krookodile x3
Mightyena x3

EDIT:
The new ranks

God
Aurorus
Hydreigon
Mamoswine
Greninja
Delibird
Houndoom
Glaceon
Umbreon
Abomasnow
Bisharp
Walrein
Drapion
Froslass
Honchkrow
Beartic
Zoroark
Avalugg
Pangoro
Lapras
Malamar
Glalie
Absol
Dewgong

In other news...

RANK UP!

afzo.png

Pichu47

independence_zpsd3fd0117.png

Are you guys ready for another mass DD event? Because that's exactly what this one is!
This event will start on Friday, July 4th (Independence Day) and end on Thursday, July 10th (one week).

You get two non-Guild battles per day, and as many Guild battles as you want (battles must be OU, Uber, or LC).
For every KO you get with the banner Pokémon and explosive (fireworks) and gun moves, you earn DD! The amount of DD you will earn is in the spoiler.

Braviary - 3
Deoxys (any forme) - 1
Weezing - 5
Vanillite - 2 LC, 25 OU, 50 Uber
Snorlax - 2

Water Gun - 10
Barrage - 5
Self Destruct - 2
Egg Bomb - 5
Fire Blast - 1
Spike Cannon - 2
Explosion - 2
Aeroblast - 2
Sludge Bomb - 1
Octazooka - 5
Zap Cannon - 5
Shadow Ball - 1
Blast Burn - 5
Hydro Cannon - 5
Bullet Seed - 2
Rock Blast - 2
Seed Bomb - 1
Focus Blast - 1
Flash Cannon - 1
Gunk Shot - 2
Magnet Bomb - 5
Techno Blast - 5
Acid Spray (Acid Bomb) - 7
Aura Sphere (Wave Bomb) - 1
Electro Ball - 2
Energy Ball - 1
Gyro Ball - 2
Ice Ball - 5
Mist Ball - 5
Mud Bomb - 5
Rock Wrecker (Rock Cannon) - 5
Searing Shot (Flare Cannon) - 2
Shadow Ball - 1
Weather Ball - 2

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?

Are you guys ready for another mass DD event? Because that's exactly what this one is!
This event will start on Friday, July 4th (Independence Day) and end on Thursday, July 10th (one week).

You get two non-Guild battles per day, and as many Guild battles as you want (battles must be OU, Uber, or LC).
For every KO you get with the banner Pokémon and explosive (fireworks) and gun moves, you earn DD! The amount of DD you will earn is in the spoiler.

Braviary - 3
Deoxys (any forme) - 1
Weezing - 5
Vanillite - 2 LC, 25 OU, 50 Uber
Snorlax - 2

Water Gun - 10
Barrage - 5
Self Destruct - 2
Egg Bomb - 5
Fire Blast - 1
Spike Cannon - 2
Explosion - 2
Aeroblast - 2
Sludge Bomb - 1
Octazooka - 5
Zap Cannon - 5
Shadow Ball - 1
Blast Burn - 5
Hydro Cannon - 5
Bullet Seed - 2
Rock Blast - 2
Seed Bomb - 1
Focus Blast - 1
Flash Cannon - 1
Gunk Shot - 2
Magnet Bomb - 5
Techno Blast - 5
Acid Spray (Acid Bomb) - 7
Aura Sphere (Wave Bomb) - 1
Electro Ball - 2
Energy Ball - 1
Gyro Ball - 2
Ice Ball - 5
Mist Ball - 5
Mud Bomb - 5
Rock Wrecker (Rock Cannon) - 5
Searing Shot (Flare Cannon) - 2
Shadow Ball - 1
Weather Ball - 2

So for DD you'll need to use that pokemons or KO that pokes?
These moves need to be used to KO the pokemon or just using them in a battle?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
So for DD you'll need to use that pokemons or KO that pokes?
These moves need to be used to KO the pokemon or just using them in a battle?

My apologies for not being specific. You need to use the Pokémon and you will get DD for each KO you get with them. If you sweep an entire Uber team with Vanillite, you will earn 300 DD. I wouldn't recommend attempting that.
Likewise, you will earn DD for each KO you get with those moves.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
My apologies for not being specific. You need to use the Pokémon and you will get DD for each KO you get with them. If you sweep an entire Uber team with Vanillite, you will earn 300 DD. I wouldn't recommend attempting that.

And how can we prove it? Post the video of the battle? OHKO counts?

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
And how can we prove it? Post the video of the battle? OHKO counts?

Post a link to the battle if it's on PS, or post the battle code if it's on WiFi.
As long as you get a KO, you get the DD; be it a OHKO or a 50HKO. The finishing hit must be from one of the listed Pokémon, moves, or both.

Overkill™

Snowflake!

DAMNIT VADER NOW I TRIED. No but seriouslly, even with batton pass +6 atk/sp atk and +6 speed, he cant do anything because of it's horrible movepool...

I only tried like 50 times

Status
Not open for further replies.