• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Muddymudkips
Partner: Flareblitz3009
Opponent: Joyc and poema
Battle Type: Multibattle
Victor: Joyc & Poema
Score: 0-3

Opponent(s): comboman77
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: comboman77
Score: 0-4

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Megagross confirmed. Just wanted to let ya guys know.

how is the tournsment teams coming?

edit: seen upper corner of screenshot? Megagross is a transformer!

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Megagross confirmed. Just wanted to let ya guys know.

how is the tournsment teams coming?

Six have been registered and one person was forced to drop. We now need an eighth player to have the tournament. Since I have everyone's teams, that player will not be me.

Partner: Flareblitz3009
Opponent: Joyc and poema
Battle Type: Multibattle
Victor: Joyc & Poema
Score: 0-3

Opponent(s): comboman77
Partner (if multi)
Victor: comboman77
Score: 0-4
Actually, my name is Young Xehanort on serebii, not Comboman77 ^^; You might want to fix that.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
wait are supposed to put the pokemon we used and what turn we killed the opponents mon, when posting replays. more importantly i managed to get all the legendaries dex entries haha.now im working on getting the entire kanto and jhoto dex spots full.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
wait are supposed to put the pokemon we used and what turn we killed the opponents mon, when posting replays. more importantly i managed to get all the legendaries dex entries haha.now im working on getting the entire kanto and jhoto dex spots full.

I would appreciate it. It helps to know what I'm looking for. If you just post a replay (especially if it's with another Guild member), I probably won't look at it. Thus, you won't earn the bonus DD.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
ah ok. thats helps alot. now i wont just post the replay only now.

HMMM if anyone would like a wifi battle im down pretty much all night and tomorrow because who needs sleep am i right.

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): L. Lawliet
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY Wifi
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 1-0

Rip Deoxys
The WiFi replay code is E94G-WWWW-WWW8-FJXW
I got a Deoxys S KO on Aegislash somewhere in the battle, L can confirm.

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): Pichu47
Partner (if multi)
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 4-2

Pichu forfiet because my fully set up CroCune crit OHKO his fully setup Bibarel. Bibarel was at max Sp.Def due to Amnesia, and Cursed to get Max Def and Max Atk. He was about to sweep but CroCune crits 4lyfe.

Last edited:

zerozoner

I live! Summer School is finally DONE! Now I can actually do stuff around here.

Just so this post has a little more too it than a I'm still here thing quick question.
Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get decent 6v6 battles on 3ds wifi that follow smogon rules, cause all I ever get are noobs spamming legends. And I'm tired of them rage quitting on me when I start winning.

Just so this post has a little more too it than a I'm still here thing quick question.
Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get decent 6v6 battles on 3ds wifi that follow smogon rules, cause all I ever get are noobs spamming legends. And I'm tired of them rage quitting on me when I start winning.
Battle other members in the guild, most of us can 6v6 OU smogon wifi battle.

The Master Chief

Isnt there some kind of subforum for that here..

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well i tried a nuzlocke yesterday,on pokemon platinum. needless to say first day i lost 3 wonderful pokemon to a goshdarn bidoof and starly combo in jubilife city.

also any wifi battles. because im always ready for one just vm me your fc and we can get started.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Stared using Weavile on PS. Opinions?
Reasons for using the poke:

1.Represents the BI Guild! (Woot woot)
2.Fast and decent dmg
3.Decent priority STAB

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so are we allowed to talk about clonening[spelled right i think].if not forget i asked. if we can,wellllllll i can clone so yeah.

other news i managed to hatch a shiny fennekin in 7 eggs. but the ivs are bad so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.