• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Username: SUPERSAIyANALEX
Opponent(s): YOUNG XENOHEART/ Poema
Partner JOYC (Yoshi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: SUPERSAIYANALEX AND JOYC
Score: 3-0
PP8W-WWWW-WWW2-KCGL

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): CaptainAsherz
Partner (if multi)
Victor: Young Xehanort

Fun game, Landorus-I was shreking.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Best 2 out of 3

Username: Pichu47
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Victor: Pichu47
Score: 4-0

Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Score: 1-0

EDIT:

Partner (if multi)

Last edited:
Opponent(s): King Infernape the III
Partner (if multi)

Opponent(s): CaptianAsherz
Partner (if multi)
Victor: CaptainAsherz

GGs, so many battles today, keep it up everyone.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Opponent(s): King Infernape III
Partner (if multi)

EDIT: I fixed it with his serebii name I wasn't sure what it was so I just put his xat one

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Opponent(s): Flareblitz3000
Partner (if multi)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Oh boy, that's a lot of battles...

I decided that I won't edit the OPs until Snowflake is finished with the banners. However, I will still be able to plan out the changes. I will do this tonight after I update points and DD. To remind myself, the battles start on post 3519 by Poema.

After updating points, no one will rank up past Lapras rank. With all of the ranks changing soon, it saves me time to simply not rank anyone up.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Partner (if multi)
Victor: Poema
Score: 5-0

Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Snowflake (OverkillTM)
Partner (if multi)
Victor: Poema

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
everyone is having a blast with wifi battles.

im jjst here waiting for my computer and phone to get fixed so i can hop on the xat.

but if you would like a wifi battle just send me your fc and then we csn have a wonderful battle.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Opponent(s): Kitt
Partner (if multi)

"Kitt" is not the name of anyone in the Guild, or a nickname I'm familiar with. Please identify the person so I can give you your points.

RANK UP!

z2pq.png

Pichu47

afzo.png

gameboysuperman
CaptainAsherz

Congrats you three. Just a few more victories and you can start earning points.

Two others earned enough points to rank up, but I am not going to rank anyone up past Lapras until Snowflake has finished the banners.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

zcok.png

King Infernape the III

Please note that the "Memember Sweep" achievement is currently unavailable until the renovations are complete.​

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
"Kitt" is not the name of anyone in the Guild, or a nickname I'm familiar with. Please identify the person so I can give you your points.
I'm Kitt. It's short for my username on here because showdown doesn't allow usernames as long as serebii does and it's more unique than King.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Opponent(s): Sc0rpyon1
Partner (if multi)
Score: 2-0

Opponent(s): Pichu47
Partner (if multi)

Put an end to his winning streak. Though, I kinda won with Bullet Seed hax.

Opponent(s): sc0rpyon1`
Partner (if multi)

GG, Heatran sweep.

Last edited:
Username: CaptainAsherz
Opponent(s):sc0rpyon1`
Partner (if multi)
Score:2-0

Username: CaptainAsherz
Opponent(s)Pichu47
Partner (if multi)

Your excadrill scared me so much

Last edited:
The time has come, my friends. I must leave, for either a long time, or a very short time like Rotom predicted. I will try to be on the XAT at much as possible before I leave.

On a completely random note, the brand of my undershirts is called Joyc. That is officially awesome.

Poema

Experienced Trainer
The time has come, my friends. I must leave, for either a long time, or a very short time like Rotom predicted. I will try to be on the XAT at much as possible before I leave.

Alright, Combo. We wish you the best of luck.

Also, there's an announcement I want to make, regarding the war team. The war team roster will be rebuilt and everyone will have to apply again.
The requirements for joining the war team have changed. From now on, you must qualify for the war team in one of the ways described below.

1 – Obtaining a Qualifying Pass (QP) : You obtain a Qualifying Pass by reaching an elo of 1700 (around top 500 rank) on the Showdown ladder (for OU) With this Qualifying Pass, you immediately get placed on the main team.
However, this QP is not permanent. Every month, at a certain time, people who want a Qualifying Pass have to report their elo by means of a screenshot. If the average of your reported elo falls below 1700, the QP will be revoked, and you'll have to qualify in another way.

2- War Team League: The people who are interested in joining the war team but haven't obtained a QP will compete in the new War Team League, in order to decide their place on the war team roster. This War Team League is a dynamic league and follows the round robin format. It's a dynamic league because apart from the weekly fixtures, you can play extra matches in the same week if you have the time.
People can also join in the middle of the league season.
The match format is best of three. Players gain 1 point for each battle they win and zero for each battle they lose. In the event of a tie, players gain 0.5 point.
If players are tied in points after the league season ends, the battle scores count as tiebreaker.
The matches played in the war team league do not reward DD.

Season 1 of the War Team League will start as soon as we have 10 participants. If this number is not reached, the War Team League will automatically start on September 1.
After Season 1 ends, we will challenge a guild to a war. The ranking of the participants decides where they will be placed on the roster.
If you want a Qualifying Pass, you must report your elo before September 1. Your reported elo is valid for one month.

If you've always wanted to join the war team, then now's your chance. Signups are open!

Participants:

- King Infernape the III
- Young Xehanort
- sc0rpyon1
- Terra Force
- draco star 98
- Pichu47
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I'll join the league... although I know I have yet to win a match here. If someone else needs a spot in the league, just VM me, and I'll gladly give up my spot. I'm not taking away someone who deserves a spot's place just because I was active at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.