• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanp

Username: Ryanp
3DS Friend code:4399 0634 4477
PS Username: Don't have PS
Who recommended you to this Guild? No one, just wanted to learn more about battling, be more active in the community

Who recommended you to this Guild? No one, just wanted to learn more about battling, be more active in the community

Welcome to Black Ice!

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): swagmonster
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 4-0

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): SUPERSAIYANALEX
Partner (if multi)
Score: 5-0

Last edited:

Jewski

Psychic Trainer
Username: Jewski
3DS Friend code: 4442-0688-2591
PS Username: Don't have it atm.
Who recommended you to this Guild? No one, want to join a community to play with others instead of by myself.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
welp singles really isn't my forte, so first of all just wanna say that i would like to know when everybody is available for battles. (including joyc aka Yoshi) this way we can plan more effectively for clan wars and in guild tourneys. and yes i;m still learning and don't really have a strong team building foundation as of yet.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Username: King Infernape the III
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Partner (if multi)
Score: 4-0

welp singles really isn't my forte, so first of all just wanna say that i would like to know when everybody is available for battles. (including joyc aka Yoshi) this way we can plan more effectively for clan wars and in guild tourneys. and yes i;m still learning and don't really have a strong team building foundation as of yet.

Don't forget to accept our new members, dear co-leader.

I have unpredictable availability due to my moving.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Don't forget to accept our new members, dear co-leader.

I have unpredictable availability due to my moving.

i am not official yet :/ until vader approves and the others do too.
Username: SUPERSAIYANALEX
Opponent(s): KING INFERNAPE THE 3RD
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: smogon doubles
Victor: SUPERSAIYANALEX
Score: 2-0

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Oh, ok!

Username: Fossildude747
3DS Friend code: 2165-6624-1567
PS Username: Fossildude747
Who recommended you to this Guild: Me, I am rejoining.

So do I have to start from poochyena again?
Probably. It depends if I have that data or not. I have a Google doc with all of details. It's not fully up to date, so if you're still on it, I can restore you to your previous rank.
I think you do, but we'll se Vader's response for confirmation.

ADAMANT MEGA PINSIR/MEGA HERACROSS EVENT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Can you SR events for IVs?
Yes. The IVs of events are random when you pick them up from the Pokémon center. They also have at least three stats at 31.
However, unless they have useful event exclusive moves, it'll be faster and easier to simply breed them.

You mean Pokémon Showdown?

Also, find that 3DS!

EDIT: Congrats to SUPERSAIYANALEX for becoming our Black Ice Co-Leader!
Alex isn't co-leader. I have someone in mind, and it isn't Alex.

Username: Jewski
3DS Friend code: 4442-0688-2591
PS Username: Don't have it atm.
Who recommended you to this Guild? No one, want to join a community to play with others instead of by myself.
Welcome to Black Ice, Ryanp and Jewski! Accepted

Someone will need to remind me to add the new members to the OP when I have a decent amount of time. I should be able to in about ten hours.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Username: FlareBlitz3000
Opponent(s):King Infernape the III
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY UU
Victor: FlareBlitz3000
Score: 6-0

Username: FlareBlitz3000
Opponent(s):poema
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY UU
Victor: Poema
Score: 3-0

Yay, we're getting UU people. Dang it, Poema why can't I win xD

Last edited:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Got a question :3

Is there anyone who would be willing to have an X/Y NU battle on PS in the next couple days ?
I'm building a team,and I'd like to try it out :)

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
I tought i can help... So, vader you need to add to the OP these members:
Ryanp
Jewski
Fabuoulus Ampharos (IDHD)
NEXandGBX

Swagmonster (he hadn't been accepted yet - post #3653)
Also, on the second OP, silver achievment you wrote SUPERSAIYAN instead of SUPERSAIYANALEX.
PS: I hope i didn't miss anyone.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I tought i can help... So, vader you need to add to the OP these members:
Ryanp
Jewski
Fabuoulus Ampharos (IDHD)
NEXandGBX

Swagmonster (he hadn't been accepted yet - post #3653)
Also, on the second OP, silver achievment you wrote SUPERSAIYAN instead of SUPERSAIYANALEX.
PS: I hope i didn't miss anyone.

Thank you for your assistance. That saves me quite a bit of time. I also need to update points, but there's nothing you can do to help with that.

Also, I am well aware of that error, but have been so far too lazy to fix it. Unfortunately, you first pointed it out after I locked that achievement. It will become available again when the OPs are fully up to date.

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Also, I am well aware of that error, but have been so far too lazy to fix it. Unfortunately, you first pointed it out after I locked that achievement. It will become available again when the OPs are fully up to date.
It will count for member sweep achievment anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.