• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
Username: supersaiyanalex
Opponent(s): Young Xehanort
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Young SUPERSAIYANALEX
Score: 2-0

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Guys, Serebii posted in his main page the confirmation of Mega Altaria and Mega Loppuny (very unexpected since is Sinnoh Native)

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This reveals Mega Altaria, who is Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate and Mega Lopunny who is Normal/Fighting with Scrappy.

more info will come when you guys wake up LOL

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Altaria gets Hyper Voice.
And now it's Mega Gardevoir 2.0.
I'm really wondering what all the shiny megas look like. Shinymegametagross looks awesome.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
Altaria gets Hyper Voice.
And now it's Mega Gardevoir 2.0.
I'm really wondering what all the shiny megas look like. Shinymegametagross looks awesome.

Didn't saw hyper voice, thanks! That changes stuff. But for real. Hes defensive movepool is good!. Moves such as cotton guard, heal bell, roost. Thats cool.

Edit: pokebeach confirns salamence fets defense boost, lopunny attack and sp attack an altaria attack boost.
edit: pokejungles switches the information. Lopunny attack altaria atk and sp atk
. Slamence still def boost.

Last edited:
So Altaria is going from defensive to offensive? And why give Salamence Aerialate if its getting a defense boost? Maybe bulky sweeper? One thing I always loved about Mega Evolutions is that they add a lot to the Pokemon and the overall meta.

Is Haxorus still viable? I got a set from Snowflake a while ago and I still have it, but I'm wondering if Haxorus is worth it.

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
Didn't saw hyper voice, thanks! That changes stuff. But for real. Hes defensive movepool is good!. Moves such as cotton guard, heal bell, roost. Thats cool.

Edit: pokebeach confirns salamence fets defense boost, lopunny attack and sp attack an altaria attack boost.
edit: pokejungles switches the information. Lopunny attack altaria atk and sp atk
. Slamence still def boost.

Mega Altaria's type means only one thing: is the premier counter of both Charizard Megas!!! inmune to dragon attacks, resist Fire Stab and resist any coverage move of charY.

Salamence normal's stats are good enough, the aerilate makes have a good way to hit faries (like chomp's quake but also hitting Togekiss) with Stab Return/Double-Edge.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
So Altaria is going from defensive to offensive? And why give Salamence Aerialate if its getting a defense boost? Maybe bulky sweeper? One thing I always loved about Mega Evolutions is that they add a lot to the Pokemon and the overall meta.

Is Haxorus still viable? I got a set from Snowflake a while ago and I still have it, but I'm wondering if Haxorus is worth it.

Yes, he is powerfull and has mold breaker wich is nice. Yet he is outclassef an lots of dragins do his job better. Is he usable? Yeah. Are you better of using something else? Probably.

Yes, he is powerfull and has mold breaker wich is nice. Yet he is outclassef an lots of dragins do his job better. Is he usable? Yeah. Are you better of using something else? Probably.

I was thinking of him as an early wallbreaker or a late game sweeper, along with Mega Heracross. Maybe bulky Azumarill instead, so many choices :/

snickersmadness

I would like to be on the war team my elo is 1780 (was 1900 then tilted) oh and when mega mawile gets banned (if aegi got banned then this thing will with buthurst smogon) what do you guys think will be banned/tested next

I would like to be on the war team my elo is 1780 (was 1900 then tilted) oh and when mega mawile gets banned (if aegi got banned then this thing will with buthurst smogon) what do you guys think will be banned/tested next

I would think it would be Zard X or genies, all are pretty strong right now.

Also, looking more into it, Mega Salamence is going to be a complete monster. Probably straight into ubers.

Just a reminder to all, don't forget to visit our Guild xat chat: http://xat.com/black_ice_guild

Someone's usually on it, and we arrange stuff there and things like that.

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s):Rapidgator
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 3-0

That crit tho, won me the battle. GG rapid, so very fun.

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
Ok, so I'm with the school on a camp. I just got to a place with wifi so I managed to post. I will return on 10 and I will be able to battle. Right now I haven't battled once for the league so please font blame
me I wasn't on.. I will need to get back witj the 151 and 152 pages, but I will be fine. Cya soon guys

Poema

Experienced Trainer
Username: Poema
Opponent(s): Rapidgator
Partner (if multi): N/A
Battle Type: XY OU (Best of three)
Victor: Poema
Score:
Game 1: L 0-2
Game 2: W 3-0
Game 3: W 5-0

Last edited:

Kyurem270

Arch-Cryomancer
Username: Kyurem270
3DS Friend code: 5258-0335-8915
PS Username: Al3x
Who recommended you to this Guild? No One

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Username: Kyurem270
3DS Friend code: 5258-0335-8915
PS Username: Al3x
Who recommended you to this Guild? No One

Welcome to Black Ice, Kyurem270! Accepted

EDIT:
Username: funnyjk
3DS Friend code:
PS Username: funnyjk
Who recommended you to this Guild? Young Xehanort

Username: The Name's Batman
3DS Friend code: N/A
PS Username: The Name's Batman
Who recommended you to this Guild? Young Xehanort

Sorry I missed your applications. Accepted

Please be active. We have far too many people at Poochyena rank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.