• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find the form for buying something with DD, could someone help me?

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): sc0rpyon1
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY Ubers
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 1-0

Close game, I used an OU team and he had a Xerneas on his team. I recorded this for the YouTube channel, but I need an editor who can edit the Black Ice logo into the beginning.

Last edited:

The Master Chief

I can't seem to find the form for buying something with DD, could someone help me?

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): sc0rpyon1
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY Ubers
Victor: Young Xehanort
Score: 1-0

Close game, I used an OU team and he had a Xerneas on his team. I recorded this for the YouTube channel, but I need an editor who can edit the Black Ice logo into the beginning.

I'm 60% sure it's:

Username:
Item:
Amount:
Price:
DD remaining:

The Master Chief

Gave rapid and xeha their dittos. Have about 2 extras left. Will clone more later if more than 2 people want one.

@Vader I received a total of 319DD.

Last edited:

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Oh my I'm alive!
And apparently so is this guild again :3
I would like to join of course.

Username: StarMasterWarrior
3DS Friend code: Don't have me 3DS on me atm
PS Username: Don't use it
Who recommended you to this Guild? Me.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Oh my I'm alive!
And apparently so is this guild again :3
I would like to join of course.

Username: StarMasterWarrior
3DS Friend code: Don't have me 3DS on me atm
PS Username: Don't use it
Who recommended you to this Guild? Me.

OHMYGOSH! Star! Welcome back. Accepted
I'll add you to the OP soon.

For anyone wishing to purchase a Ditto from TMC (or any Pokémon from another member), please VM me the details. VM stands for "Visitor Message". I cannot stress VM enough. I do not want to receive a PM unless the message is actually private or long. This is to ensure that I don't miss it (you can also ask me on the chat).

Last edited:

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
I would like a 6IV Ditto but i have only 64DD....

EDIT
Pokemon : Froakie (the one ine the shelter), M, 6IV, Protean, Timid
Nickname: none
Amount of DD needed:0
Amount of DD you have : 64
Amount of DD remaining: 64

Last edited:
Is srar one of the old guild people? :)

Also getting bit better at vgc. Still horrible tough lol. So many new strategies!
Yeah, Star's from wayyyyyyy back, older than me, but he went on a hiatus.

I was thinking a Mega Heracross with a Pachirisu that has used Follow Me on my team. I don't want a Brave Bird rekking poor Mega Heracross before he even gets a chance to Rock Blast. Any other team members besides these two that makes sense? Maybe another Follow Me-er?

Amoonguss and Lucario all work as good Pokemon that can use Follow Me(Rage Powder in Amoongusses case). Don't be so quick to use Pachi just because Se Jun did!

Amoonguss and Lucario all work as good Pokemon that can use Follow Me(Rage Powder in Amoongusses case). Don't be so quick to use Pachi just because Se Jun did!

Actually, I was thinking of Pachi as the only Follow Me-r I could actually get right before I saw Se Jun Park use it at Worlds. I may just use Amoonguss though.

The Master Chief

The only advantage amoongus has over pachi in terms of who's a better partner for MHeracross is that it can pack spore + regenerator. Here's what pachi can do over amoon that helps heracross:

Follow Me affects grass types and Safety goggled
Can take Brave Birds
Makes it easier to get KOs with Super Fang
Can spread paralysis while doing damage
Gives you an electric immunity
Doesn't stack common weaknesses

Choose a pokemon that fills what you need better and not one just because it has better stats or it's used more.

EDIT: I am NOT saying you HAVE to use pachi, I was just trying to make a point how a lesser used pokemon can provide more benefits than a highly uses one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.