• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well VGC is by nature Double so yes it would be a Doubles team. btw we're going with the latest VGC so is '15 isn't out yet we'll go with VGC 14

Joshua O'Donnell

The Pokemon Trainer
VGC MASTER RACE!!!.......so vote for VGC xD

Username: Young Xehanort
Opponent(s): XLugiaReshX
Partner (if multi)
Battle Type: XY OU
Victor: XLugiaReshX
Score: 1-0

Very close game, gg my friend. Should've taken Mega Heracross over Terrakion ;-;

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
RANK UP!

spheal.png

XLugiaReshX

Congrats on your first Guild win. Props for doing it within twenty-four hours of joining.

3ob2.png

First round pairings are now on the tournament thread.​

Sc0rpyon1

Why Rito, Why?
I vote VGC cause i like the double battles :)

gkat646

gkat646
Username: gkat646
3DS Friend code: 4828 5029 4082
PS Username: gkat but im not on it that much
Who recommended you to this Guild? no one did

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
oh god what did i miss.my internet cut out for like a week.anywho im back and i want some battles.just vm me sunce i cant get on the xat for awhile.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
I vote OU since I suck at double battles.
And I have no clue what VGC is.

Status
Not open for further replies.