• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, I have decided to leave the guild. Nothing personal against you guys, you all gave a very warm welcome to me :)
Still, i cant really find my place here. I wish the best to Blackice and I hope it grows strong, I'll be sure to hop on discord to say hi to you all.

Greetings Azu !

Rapidgator

What is your opinion on Mega-Sableye suspect test? Cause i havent battled a good M-sableye team so i dont have a big opinion on it

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
Hey guys, I have decided to leave the guild. Nothing personal against you guys, you all gave a very warm welcome to me :)
Still, i cant really find my place here. I wish the best to Blackice and I hope it grows strong, I'll be sure to hop on discord to say hi to you all.

Greetings Azu !

Shame :( Hope to see you on Discord when Sun Moon rolls around.

My opinion is that it is way too late in ORAS to ban anything. Doing so at this point would be silly.

This. There's zero point in doing so right now, we don't know what Sun Moon will bring to cancel stall.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Speaking of Sun and Moon, I can't wait to see what it'll bring so I can start working on my saboteur team...I hope more debilitating moves such as paralysis/confusion are introduced, it'll make my life easier.

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Speaking of Sun and Moon, I can't wait to see what it'll bring so I can start working on my saboteur team...I hope more debilitating moves such as paralysis/confusion are introduced, it'll make my life easier.

but will you be able to do it with the nerf?

Dinger

Username: Dinger
3DS Friend code: It's always in my signature
PS Username: Dinger
Who recommended you to this Guild? Me.

Here's a little bit about myself. I'm currently working on a living dex. I've gotten 1-151 completed and am moving on to Johto Pokemon. It's been taking me forever but I've been working on it every day for the last month. When I get my Dex done I plan on focusing more on breeding for IVs and shinies.

I have a unique team of OU Pokemon that I battle with but I usually lose with them. I want to try and get better once I have time to focus on doing so.

I'm also willing to help out others with getting Pokemon or items so just pm me and I'll try my best to help you out.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!

Here's a little bit about myself. I'm currently working on a living dex. I've gotten 1-151 completed and am moving on to Johto Pokemon. It's been taking me forever but I've been working on it every day for the last month. When I get my Dex done I plan on focusing more on breeding for IVs and shinies.

I have a unique team of OU Pokemon that I battle with but I usually lose with them. I want to try and get better once I have time to focus on doing so.

I'm also willing to help out others with getting Pokemon or items so just pm me and I'll try my best to help you out.

Another box dex... I really need to make that thread on the forum.
Anyway, welcome to Black Ice! Feel free to visit our Discord chat. We can help you with your dex, give you some pointers for battle, and help you make a new team. With the new games coming in just a week, interest in battle is starting to increase. You can find a link to our Discord in... not my sig. Well. That's problematic. I'll need to fix that later.

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder

Welcome! We're working on a lot of stuff for competitive pokemon and we're always enthusiastic to teach!

Also, new members get a free Sneasel, if you still need one for your living dex.

Dinger

Another box dex... I really need to make that thread on the forum.
Anyway, welcome to Black Ice! Feel free to visit our Discord chat. We can help you with your dex, give you some pointers for battle, and help you make a new team. With the new games coming in just a week, interest in battle is starting to increase. You can find a link to our Discord in... not my sig. Well. That's problematic. I'll need to fix that later.

Thanks for the welcome. Dumbness hooked me up with the Discord link. Now I just have to figure out how to use the app.

Welcome! We're working on a lot of stuff for competitive pokemon and we're always enthusiastic to teach!

Also, new members get a free Sneasel, if you still need one for your living dex.

Thanks. I'm truly a novice at battling so I'll totally will need training. I thought I made a good team of OU and gave them IVs, Natures, and moves where they need to be but I don't think the team works well together. That and I always forget weaknesses.

I will totally hit you up on that Sneasel once I add your FC.

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
2852-8272-8603

I'm currently working on a few articles to post for sun moon's release, they're going to be very informative and in-depth :) They should be up tomorrow

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
True
tumblr_ms7olwu4h11s5h198o1_500.gif

The Breeding article is finished, I'll try to write the beginner's guide to competitive before I leave for cards.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Please do not spam, Mr. BaconWaffles.

Still no name change... They sure are taking their time with that. Oh well.

I'll read your silly article when I have time and remember. The two will never happen at the same time.

Lets do something simple:
What is your favorite Pokemon and why?

Mine is Quilava. I really like the look of it. I wish that 2nd forms of starters got more recognition. I had a Like Page for it on Failbook but plateaued at 3000 likes. I also wish that there was a way to make a competitive one, but its stats are too low for me to work with and it does not have enough move-wise so stand on its own.

Dumbness

Pokémon Breeder
Tyranitar has always been my favorite, was always a fan of kaiju films as a kid and Tyranitar was the kaiju of Pokemon at the time. And it is a shame that second-stage starters have no purpose whatsoever :(

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
As many of you know from the olden days, Infernape is my favorite. I'm relatively new to the Pokemon franchise (to some of you, at least), so my first main-series game was Diamond. Chimchar looked cool, and long story short he evolved at the exact perfect times. I still have that Infernape that carried me through the region, and it also helps that my favorite move is Flare Blitz.

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
I would like to join your guild if you would have me. Currently working on my in game rain dance team, because Ludicolo is my favorite pokemon for some reason.

Username: Chouru, EternalChouru(3ds)
3DS Friend code: 4528 - 2309 - 3078
PS Username: Chouru
Who recommended you to this Guild? Nobody

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I would like to join your guild if you would have me. Currently working on my in game rain dance team, because Ludicolo is my favorite pokemon for some reason.

Username: Chouru, EternalChouru(3ds)
3DS Friend code: 4528 - 2309 - 3078
PS Username: Chouru
Who recommended you to this Guild? Nobody

Accepted. Welcome to Black Ice! Don't forget to ask either Dumbness or myself for a Sneasel if you want one. Also be sure to check out our Discord chat and forum (links somewhere. Will add to sig when I remember and am not about to fall asleep).

Status
Not open for further replies.