• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black II Team

This is my current team and planned moves so far I'm only at the fourth badge none of the starters have evolved yet but my goal was to use a starter from three different regions and to use pokemon I've always wanted to use but never have before. The only one I'd be willing to change is Rotom's form but I don't want to replace anyone just need suggestions on the rest of their moves

Emboar
Heat Crash
Brick Break

Venusaur
Giga Drain
Venoshock
Toxic
Leech Seed

Swampert
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake

Scizor
X-Scissor
Swords Dance
Iron Head

Togekiss
Psychic
Hyper Beam

Refrigirator Rotom
Thunderbolt
Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

Didn't want to make a seperate thread so here's my current white team and movesets just after beating the elite 4.

Lucario
Ice Punch
Psychic
Swords Dance
Close Combat

Magnezone
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Flash Cannon
Metal Sound

Umbreon
Dark Pulse
Snarl
Psychic
Confuse Ray

Walrein (Ice Body + Leftovers)
Blizzard
Suf
Hail
Body Slam

Arcanine
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Extremespeed
Wild Charge

Braviary
Fly
Giga Impact
Superpower
Hone Claws

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
This is my current team and planned moves so far I'm only at the fourth badge none of the starters have evolved yet but my goal was to use a starter from three different regions and to use pokemon I've always wanted to use but never have before. The only one I'd be willing to change is Rotom's form but I don't want to replace anyone just need suggestions on the rest of their moves

Emboar
Flamethrower
Superpower/Hammer Arm
Scald
Wild Charge

This set covers A LOT of types.

Venusaur
Giga Drain
Venoshock
Toxic
Leech Seed

Good.

Swampert
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Roar

Scizor
U-Turn
Swords Dance
Superpower
Bullet Punch

Better Bug move that doesn't waste a turn in case you want to switch.

Togekiss
Air Slash
Thunder Wave
Aura Sphere
Roost

Standard paraflinch Togekiss.

Refrigirator Rotom
Thunderbolt
Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Substitute/Will-O-Wisp

Togekiss is better at paralyzing since it is fast, so use Will-O-Wisp to burn foes instead.

Suggestions in bold.

Thank you I gotta ask though why Roar for Swampert? I've never found it to be all that useful. And any suggestions for my white team?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
It already has coverage with its moves. You can opt for Curse instead as well.