• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Lagoon

I've only watched the first ep so far and am in the process of watching the second but so far it's freakin' awesome. Thanks for the suggestion, Chris. :D

This is probably another one of those anime not many people here know of and/or are fans of but I figured I'd see if anyone else has seen/liked it as well.

'Badass'? Haha, sure, why not? Actually, when I first started watching it I was laughing at how much they cuss. I don't mind swearing, but I'm not used to so much of it in anime/cartoons.

I own the first season (Best Buy needs to get the second season in) and I love every minute of it. Sure there are some bad things, like the random filler episodes that appear (After reading the first volume of the Manga, I found that there was Two or three filler episodes), but hey every anime has fillers.
The cussing factor for this show doesn't bother me one bit. I cuss a lot in real life and I watch shows that cuss a lot, so I am used to it.