1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Black RMT/Team Building Help Please

Discussion in '5th Gen In-Game RMT' started by shadow_zoroark, Jan 20, 2013.

1. shadow_zoroark

shadow_zoroark Think They Saw Us?

I'm trying to make a good competitive battling team, and I'm unsure, really on how to do it. I looked up a few team types, and picked the best one that I believe suited me, then I searched up different pokemon to fill the positions needed. I pulled movesets from Serebii, I won't lie. I would like help and suggestions on how to improve my team, please, thank you, and I apologize if this thread is annoying.^^

Hydregion @Choice Specs
    Rash, Levitate
    EVs: N/A (needs suggestions)
    -Draco Meteor
    -Fire Blast
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse

Scizor @(need suggestions)
    Admant, Technician
    -Swords Dance
    -Bullet Punch
    -Roost
    -Bug Bite

Nidoking @Life Orb
    Rash, Poison Point (optional)
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Megahorn
    -Earth Power

Ludicolo @(needs suggestions)
    Modest, Swift Swim
    -Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Substitute
    -Giga Drain

Bronzong @Bright Powder (banned most places, I think so alternate item suggestion please^^)
    Relaxed, Levitate
    -Gyro Ball
    -Stealth Rock
    -Hypnosis
    -Earthquake

Miltank @Leftovers
    Jolly, Thick Fat
    EVs: N/A (needs suggestion)
    -Milk Drink
    -Heal Bell
    -Focus Punch
    -Thunder Wave

I prefer to possibly use things that I can battle with that aren't banned from most places, or official Pokemon battles. I also don't like to use the same item on two different pokemon, I'm unsure whether or not that is banned as well, but please, if you suggest, try to keep items different. Also, DW pokemon are extremely hard for me to obtain, so please, if you suggest a DW ability with a pokemon, I kindly ask you to put an alternate pokemon/movepool. Thank all of you for your help!!^^