• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black snake thing on new intro?

KirbyXD

Good Night!
The only thing I see are shadows probably from clouds or like Heracross said Lizardon.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Yup, that's definantly Charizard's head and neck. Besides, this should be in spoilers and incorporated in the thread for the new Japanese intro.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Heh... "Snake thing"

Also, this topic fails. It shall now be about kittens and puppies and raccoons eating said kittens and puppies. With explosions.

packerdan

Coral Eye Trainer
Just like May's egg is definately an Eevee and/or Zigzagoon, whichever stand everyone seems to have taken?

Show me the proof it's Charizard. Until then, Aerodactyl seems totally plausible to me. For all we know it could be a Jynx. Prove it wrong.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
That's not just any Charizard, that's a SHINY!!!!! Well either that or it's some kind of demonic Charizard, which is more likely considering that it dosn't sparkle and that it's eyes are glowing. Anyways, look up Charizard on the Serebii Dex, and check out it's shiny. Familiar, is it not?

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
V Faction, someone needs to give you an award for most quoteable posts. XD

Yeah, that is indeed a Lizardon. Those screenshots kinda make you wonder if they're intending on a Mysterious Dungeon mini series or something during the course of Battle Frontier.

MaskedManAbsolkid

master chuckle said:
That's not just any Charizard, that's a SHINY!!!!! Well either that or it's some kind of demonic Charizard, which is more likely considering that it dosn't sparkle and that it's eyes are glowing. Anyways, look up Charizard on the Serebii Dex, and check out it's shiny. Familiar, is it not?

It's not a shiny. If you look at the other pokemon, you can see they're in the shadows.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
HEY, MAYBE THIS MEANS ASH'S CHARIZARD IS GOING TO COME BACK!?!

It might not happen, BUT WHO KNOWS?!?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
What is that? It looks like its eating Meowth! Whats with Tyranitar, Gengar, and Alakazam? Are they shadow pkmn?

Steely

Milotic Obsessed
Jigglychu said:
What is that? It looks like its eating Meowth! Whats with Tyranitar, Gengar, and Alakazam? Are they shadow pkmn?

And look above Gengar's head in the second picture of the three of them. I can see red glowing eyes. Not sure what it is, but it looks like it's flying.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, I never knew the Pokemon fanbase can be so freakin' clueless!

I mean seriously, I felt my brain crumbling to pieces as I was reading some of the replies in this thread.

Must everything be spelled out for the lot of you? It's a Charizard in shadows to make it look cool, just like the Pokemon in shadows in the third AG opening is Mewtwo. :rolleyes: