• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black snake thing on new intro?

Cerberus

One Love
You can tell its Charizard, it has those "things" on its head aswell.

Rex Kamex

packerdan said:
Just like May's egg is definately an Eevee and/or Zigzagoon, whichever stand everyone seems to have taken?

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out to be a Pokemon that nobody expects.

And in case you're still wondering, like it was said in another thread, Charizard and all of them are here because it promotes the Dungeon games. (I don't think that was necessary.)

Porygandrew

http://serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/rivals.shtml

They're the Rival groups. One's obviously Alakazam, Charizard, and Tyrannitar; while the other is Medicham, Ekans, and Gengar.
As for the flying one, it's murkrow.

If you look at the official MD artwork, it shows the starter team huddling under or in front of giant shadows of these rival pokemon.

nothing new.

and YES it's Charizard.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
I just watched Dragonair's episode, and now I am 100% it's charizard so end this discussion. That weird snake thingy was an Ekans which is one of the rivals in DS blue. In the theme song you can see ekans and medicham appear infront of the charmander, torchic, cyndaquil and meowth. They appear as their shadows appear then charizard appears infront of them.

B

botomon

I have a question about the opening theme.

Why are the animators advertising, pokemon games/movies in the opening theme?

*Movie 8
*Pokemon Dungeon

And are they going to advertise for the 9th movie and Pokemon Ranger in the future?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Juptile said:
Those screenshots kinda make you wonder if they're intending on a Mysterious Dungeon mini series or something during the course of Battle Frontier.

I seriously doubt it, i mean how could the writers pull it off, Sarcasm:"suddenly have the gang want to rest for a couple of weeks and deposit thier pokemon on somekind of island like that park from the first movie and go from there.":Sarcasm i 'll say it now though if they even attempt to so something like that the Colloseum or XD better be somwhere behind it.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yes, it's obviously Charizard like everyone else has said ;P
Oh well - I can't wait for Mysterious Dungeon!

~Scott;229;

F

FabuVinny

botomon said:
I have a question about the opening theme.

Why are the animators advertising, pokemon games/movies in the opening theme?

*Movie 8
*Pokemon Dungeon

And are they going to advertise for the 9th movie and Pokemon Ranger in the future?
Why do you think Hinata is in the next episode? Or that all 3 known 4th gen babies are on a main character's team, (or will be once Brock gets Bonsly in a couple of weeks.)
The anime is all about advertising!