• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Team... What's my lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
So this is my Black team. For my team I'm still rather unsure what I should use as my lead so in addition to notes about movesets and items I'd like to hear your opinions about my leadoff pokemon (and don't do a cop out or anything like "get a Skarmory for your lead", no, really try amongst the six I already have).

I didn't EV this team and I haven't figured out Items for this yet, so that would be cool for people to think up (I need a lot of help).

Archeops
Item: Flying Gem
Nature: Naive
Moves: U-Turn
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw

Galvantula
Item:TBD
Ability:Compoundeyes
Nature: Timid
Moves:Volt Switch
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball

Krookodile
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Intimidate
Moves:Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Outrage

Emboar
Nature:Brave
Moves: Hammer Arm
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Stone Edge

Hydreigon
Nature: Bashful (wanted to keep the stats the same)
Moves: Surf
Flamethrower
Surf
Crunch
Dragon Pulse

Jellicent
Nature:Calm
Ability:Water Absorb
Moves: Scald
Ice Beam
Toxic
Recover

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
For Galvantula put EVs in Speed and SpA and put a Life Orb on it.

I was planning on giving Galvantula a Life Orb but I wasn't sure if other pokemon needed it more. Also, can't give it EV's, maxed em out, screwed the pooch on that one.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
I personally dont like arceaops, because of it's ability. Try a braviary; it's like a stars for, but with some speed sacrificed for attack.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
(and don't do a cop out or anything like "get a Skarmory for your lead", no, really try amongst the six I already have)
This is what I said.

I personally dont like arceaops, because of it's ability. Try a braviary; it's like a stars for, but with some speed sacrificed for attack.
This is you ignoring it.

Anyways, I don't like Braviary, It has better defensive stats but is inferior on speed and offensive, and trying to create a defensive flying pokemon doesn't work for me, and it's not like I plan on letting Archeops take a few hits. That's what U-Turn is for.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Originally Posted by Gannondorf929
This is you ignoring it.

Anyways, I don't like Braviary, It has better defensive stats but is inferior on speed and offensive, and trying to create a defensive flying pokemon doesn't work for me, and it's not like I plan on letting Archeops take a few hits. That's what U-Turn is for.

You must remember your weak to sr so the second that you switch in again weak kneed kicks in. If you want ev help pm me I work quicker at that 1 to 1.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
You must remember your weak to sr so the second that you switch in again weak kneed kicks in. If you want ev help pm me I work quicker at that 1 to 1.

I'm fine on EV's I just didn't put much effort into it. I did try to get the right natures for me, but as I hadn't planned out the movesets, it kind of blew up in my face on that front too.

Anyways, While Archeops does lose 25% health in Stealth Rock Braviary is no different. I feel no real compelling reason to run him.

If your Pokemon aren't running specific EV or you don't know how / have no intention of EV training this team should go in the in game team rate section.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
If your Pokemon aren't running specific EV or you don't know how / have no intention of EV training this team should go in the in game team rate section.

In due time it will happen, but can you just rate what I have now. You can make comments about EVs and they will be followed, but please don't make it the basis of your post.

In due time it will happen, but can you just rate what I have now. You can make comments about EVs and they will be followed, but please don't make it the basis of your post.

Actually, I meant to close this lol. Sorry.

Just post it in the in-game team rate section or PM me EVs so I can unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.