• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Team

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
So I just went into Wi-fi and got smacked, so I decided I needed to adjust my team competitively, so here it is. Although not a gimmick, more of a coincidence I realized that they are subdivided as the Yellow Team, Red Team, and Blue Team (As stated in my signature).

Spr_5b_567.png

Archeops@Flying Gem
Jolly
Defeatist
252 Speed/252 Attack/4 HP
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Taunt

My lead and to help with Archeops' frailness I'm having him run taunt to try to prevent things like Stealth Rock from getting out and U-Turn to switch out for a wall.

Spr_5b_596.png

Galvantula@Wise Glasses
Timid
Compoundeyes
252 Speed/252 Special Attack/4 HP
Thunder
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Bug Buzz

Galvantula acts in a similar vein to Archeops, with Volt Switch acting as U-Turn as well as STAB Thunder with Compoundeyes.

Spr_5b_593_m.png

Jellicent@Leftovers
Calm
Water Absorb
252 Special Defense/252 HP/4 Special Attack
Toxic
Recover
Scald
Ice Beam

My Special Wall and the perfect switch in for Galvantula and Archeops.

Spr_5b_635.png

Hydreigon@Life Orb
Bashful/Docile/Hardy/Quirky/Serious
Levitate
32 HP/80 Attack/144 Speed/252 Special Attack
Flamethrower
Surf
Crunch
Dragon Pulse

Probably the guy I need the most help with. I want to keep him mixed and his EV's are pretty balanced and I like his initial stats but I'm not sure if the natures I have laid out for him are the best ones.

Spr_5b_553.png

Krookodile@Muscle Band
Adamant
Intimidate
252 Attack/240 Speed/16 HP
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Outrage

I'm not a big fan of choice which is why I have him holding a Muscle Band instead of Choice Scarf but if push comes to shove I may relent.

Spr_5b_500.png

Emboar@Expert Belt
Adamant
Blaze
212 HP/252 Attack/44 Speed
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge

What can I say, he's my starter I can't just ditch him. This set may work better with reckless but on account of several factors I don't think that will be an option.

I also have a couple of reserves, one most likely won't get a lot of battling time but the other certainly will (Note there are no items attached to these guys as if they are added to my team the items will certainly be shaken up).

Spr_5b_512.png

Simisage
Hasty
Gluttony
252 Speed/124 Special Attack/128 Attack/4 HP
Work Up
Grass Knot
Seed Bomb
Shadow Claw

Another sentimental choice, a mixed sweeper and pretty balanced EV's, although he most likely won't see a lot of action I could still use some feedback on him (I could probably use a berry for his ability, open for suggestions on that one).

571.png

Zoroark
Timid
Illusion
252 Speed/252 Special Attack/4 HP
Nasty Plot
Night Daze
Flamethrower
Grass Knot

This guy is just crazy fun to play with, to use him I would probably switch him in for Galvantula as another Special Sweeper or Krookodile as my second Dark Type (I could also possibly use U-turn on this set if I want but I don't think that would be fantastic with his nature and EV's). I would probably make Emboar last as a pitfall for psychic types.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
The hydreigon set that I use is:

Hydreigon @ expert belt
Jolly/modest
~dark pulse
~dragon pulse
~flamethrower
~U-turn

This is good because I too have a zoroark in my team and it has a similar moveset to hydreigon so it is not instantly detectable. Also, speaking of zoroark, change grass knot to focus blast.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
The hydreigon set that I use is:

Hydreigon @ expert belt
Jolly/modest
~dark pulse
~dragon pulse
~flamethrower
~U-turn

This is good because I too have a zoroark in my team and it has a similar moveset to hydreigon so it is not instantly detectable. Also, speaking of zoroark, change grass knot to focus blast.

I think I will give Hydreigon Jolly since his only physical move is crunch, which gets STAB, the Attack deduction won't be bad.

And I was considering Focus Blast, but I want to stay original and if it is masquerading as Emboar having a move to combat water types would be good.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
I think I will give Hydreigon Jolly since his only physical move is crunch, which gets STAB, the Attack deduction won't be bad.

And I was considering Focus Blast, but I want to stay original and if it is masquerading as Emboar having a move to combat water types would be good.

If your going mixed then it would be best to run a naive nature on hydreigon. Something like.

Hydreigon @ Life orb / Choice scarf
Nature: Naive / Hasty
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 speed / 112 attack / 144 special attack
Moves:
-Fire blast
-Surf / U-Turn
-Dragon pulse / Draco meteor
-Crunch

Also I know emboars your starter and all but blaziken is just better. But u said u won't ditch him, I'll give you a moveset anyway.

Blaziken @ Balloon / Life orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 attack / 252 speed / 4 sp def
Moves:
-Swords dance
-High jump kick
-Blaze kick
-Stone edge

That's my two cents.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!

you do remember jolly minus' special attack, right?

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
you do remember jolly minus' special attack, right?

Woops, Timid then, but there still is a lot to do in figuring out what nature to use for him. Definitely has to be a speed increaser though.