• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black: Victini & Reshiram (14)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
White: Victini & Reshiram

Arriving in Eindoak Town, Ash & Co. learn about the Sword of the Vale, a special castle which is protected by the Pokémon Victini for millennia. However, a descendant of the ancient people, Damon, is intent on restoring the lost kingdom from long ago and has convinced Zekrom to help him ensare Victini and use its power. It's up to Ash to befriend the Pokémon Reshiram and help protect Victini and the city of Eindoak...

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

I'm watching this on CN.

Is it just me, or does the cave in which they find Zekrom and Reshiram look kind of like the cave at the Tree of Life in "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew"?

I really don't feel like watching the movie just to see Team Rocket, so can someone tell me what they're like? Are they goofy, do they alliterate, are they sinister, etc?

EpicFeraligatr

Ilikechocolatemilk!
Ok which of the two movies is to canon? Black or white? Or neither? And about between which episodes does this take place?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I really don't feel like watching the movie just to see Team Rocket, so can someone tell me what they're like? Are they goofy, do they alliterate, are they sinister, etc?

Goofy, but no alliteration.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
And then the Dragon Force hits a meteor in space, causes it to crash, and releases Kyurem.

Next movie plot! Do it, writers.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
This movie was great!!!! I really enjoyed the story in it. Plus how Damon (like Butler) was more of a misunderstood villain (like N) :3 The movie was cute. And RESHIRAM 8DDD

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
Reshiram looked badass in the movie. I liked what I saw of the movie, I'll definately have to watch the first hour of it, and stupid Cartoon Network speeding through the credits of the movie.

Reshiram looked amazing in this movie!! Can't wait to see it in the Team Plasma plot and everything. Zekrom wasn't all that great in my opinion. I never liked it, and this didn't help any... Victini.. well... Adorable!! XD

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
For those who saw the other version in theaters, did it seem like some little things were cut off in this version?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
They cut the scenes so they could stick in a 5-minute Regular Show skit. Evidently they learned nothing from the debacle back in February with the Zoroark movie.

I liked the movie, but I thought the Zekrom version was better, if for no other reason than the soundtrack from the Reshiram version oftentimes doesn't fit the scenes.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
I loved it! But if scenes were cut, then I'm buying the movie. BTW The movie made me make my ViOini taunters in my signature :D

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I haven't seen Black, but I'm assuming both are the exact same movies except that the roles of Reshiram and Zekrom have been switched.

Am I right?

Last edited: