• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black: Victini & Reshiram (14)

Was it just me or was the score especially in the emotional scenes so much better in the White Version? And I also liked how Damon was introduced in White more than I did in Black.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Was it just me or was the score especially in the emotional scenes so much better in the White Version? And I also liked how Damon was introduced in White more than I did in Black.

I agree. It was especially apparent during the final climax - while the fast-paced pipe organ was decent for the Sword of the Vale flying out of control, once the pillars closed up, the harps were completely out of place for the "Ash freezes to death" scene. The subdued piano used for White's version of the scene was much, much better.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
It's a decent movie, but I think I would've liked White better.
Too bad only Black aired in my country. /:

Aesir

Breeder
According to the Bulbapedia character lists, Volcarona appears somewhere in this movie (and the white version too) ...I can't find it though, where exactly in the movie is it (or them?)?

I prefer the Black version as Zekrom looks more like a villain's Pokemon (as Damon was a villain essentially for most of the film)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
According to the Bulbapedia character lists, Volcarona appears somewhere in this movie (and the white version too) ...I can't find it though, where exactly in the movie is it (or them?)?

It's in the World of Pokemon intro, but only in Black.

Traveller

Hey

Does anyone know if this will be released on blu ray either in Australia or somewhere with a compatible region?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm watching White Hero on TvTokyo right now, and I must say, while Zekrom is my favorite of the two, I really like the animation of Reshiram awakening and Ash just standing there. Zekrom plays a good villain as well..

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
This movie was good. I do like the other better after having watched both of them. It was great seeing my favorite version exclusive Pokemon - Sawk and Gothitelle. I'm not too happy that once again Cartoon Network left out a few cool scenes... Plus the ending. I didn't like the beginning scene as much as the other movie.

60/100

Sawk is not an exclusive pokemon in the games...

thunderblade12

Finally seeing the movie now. Wow... I gotta say it's among my least favorite so far. It takes forever for anything to finally happen. I'm literally having trouble staying awake through it... I'm 56 minutes in and it finally looks like things are picking up. Doesn't help that the English dialogue is painful to watch. The animation is really good here though.

Last edited:

Blewpah36

ZOMG BEST. MOVIE. EVER!
My reaction to when Ash almost dies is Almost like Pearl's reaction to Diamond's "death" XD
P.S:On a scale from 1 to 1000, I'd rate this OVER 9000!
It also took me a while to find it on the internet. When i did, it was in good quality though :)

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I think it was a bit too gimmicky to make two separate movies, but the movie itself is fine. I watched the movie where Zekrom helped the twerps first, since it was on TV, but I haven't seen the one where Zekrom was the villain yet. I might watch it the next time I go through the Pokemon episodes. It's more interesting seeing all the differences between the movies, like one has a shiny golurk and the other it's hydreigon, the twerps take the left fork in one and the right in the other, shots are reversed between movies, etc. Ash nearly dying in space was also memorable.

7/10

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
If I'd choose the most memorable character background in this movie, it is Victini himself.

I mean seriously, Movie 4 has Samuel Oak and Celebi, Movie 6 Has Max and Jirachi [most favorite], Movie 8 has Sir Aaron and Lucario, Movie 9 has May and Manaphy, now ... Movie 14 has Ash and Victini.

Right now, I'd say Victini is Ash's most fitting legendary poke persona.

I men, who knew the king was Victini's father. Legendary pokemon having humans as its parents? Yes please! Victini is quite a child in this movie. I feel so sorry for this cute pokemon. If only he Joined Ash's journey's instead ...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Just been watching this and all I have running around in my head now is.. It's macarOON's god dammit!!

Sorry I would have more to say, but that same mispronunciation happening over and over again really got on my nerves, so I had to turn it off and watch something else..

JudySpell

Banned
Victini was about as annoying as most small mythical Pokemon but Reshiram made up for it. The plot suffers from taking too long to kick off though. 6/10

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I really like this movie. Reshiram and Zekrom are amazing. Victini is adorable and cool. I love how the guy wasn't a true bad guy this time. 10/10 for me.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how this film was the reverse of the Reshiram film in a way. I preferred seeing Damon and Zekrom in the arctic setting in the beginning here for example compared to seeing him with Reshiram in the desert. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Finally seeing the movie now. Wow... I gotta say it's among my least favorite so far. It takes forever for anything to finally happen. I'm literally having trouble staying awake through it...

This is how I felt regarding the movie's pacing because things went too slowly. Victini himself was a walking deus ex machina too with the way he kept charging up Ash's Pokemon.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Victini himself was a walking deus ex machina too with the way he kept charging up Ash's Pokemon.

I actually liked how Victini had the power to boost Ash's Pokemon. I liked seeing Tepig and Scraggy win their battles at the beginning of the film thanks to Victini's intervention cuz without Victini's help they would've ended up losing.