• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black? White? You're all Invited in Regardless of Game Choice!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Goodmorrow citizens!
I havn't sprited in a while, so to whet my appetite, I made an animation of a fakemon I sprited a while back

iaza16486251166300.gif

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
animations? not atm, sprites, some stuff, but I plan to start aknew, a new me, no more old sprites, all to the future from here, stay tuned, I have in store, a new idle for BW pikachu, some fusions, some scratches, and some other useless stuff, like resized to GSC style sprites.

M4zz

Banned
Why didn't you make the sprites then make the thread? The thread is virtually useless until you make new ones.

Virtually useless? Bah! No work of art is ever useless. This thread enables people to critisize his art, negativley or positivley,and for inexperienced spriters to ask about animating. Virtually useless was the comment I had the misfortune of quoting.

M4zz

Banned
During the end of the animation, the head moves without the face mask. Just seems a little weird...

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm glad you noticed, it's supposed to show how the face is fake while the body is real (though technicaly yhe face does move it just happens that te body's up and dow movement matches the face up).

I'm glad you noticed, it's supposed to show how the face is fake while the body is real (though technicaly yhe face does move it just happens that te body's up and dow movement matches the face up).

deidara-fuuka is a he. ;P I really like how Cognito bounces up and down, and I envy your skill with animations. I suggest you make a "rare" animation for it, so it really looks like the BW animations. The rare animation plays once after the normal loop plays twice. I kind of think the outlining on Cognito's head looks wonky. The head shape is a bit jagged and I don't think that much shading is needed. Since the light source is shining behind it, most of the head would be bright. All in all, I'm loving the sprite. I really want to learn how to do this with my Fakemon. <:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
The jump is the rare animation, when Ianimate BW sprites I do 3x aloop hen the rare, the breathing is the normal, then it jumps, then continues to breath, all while staring into your soul...

M4zz

Banned
Neat. I like how the animation style of 5th gen is more in-depth than the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Gens. It's about time someone made one of these.