• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black Wiis and Red DSis.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Y'all might want to wait until we know when the colors will be released, much less if they'll even release in regions beyond Japan.

Doesn't matter. Wither if it gets release here or not I know a guy with that stuff. His name is ebay.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
Doesn't matter. Wither if it gets release here or not I know a guy with that stuff. His name is ebay.

Or play-asia.com.

I am so jealous right now. I could get both and they'd go great with my red and black Retro Duo. (This is, like, the third post in a row that I mentioned that thing. I'm so weird.)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
The Red DSi is making me think about trading in my current DSi for the Red one. Same with my current Wii, since I'd want the Black Wii as well. Oh, they look awesome!

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I'd get the black Wii if I had a choice, but since I already have a Wii and working accessories I'll pass. I might get the red DSi though.. I need to upgrade from my silver DS :p

Dattebayo

Banned
A Black Wii, huh? Too bad it's currently only in Japan. Now I'll just have to wait until they release a Green Wii, which I might consider replacing my old one with, but not likely since my old Wii has all the data for the Wii games and VCs I own.

I remembered something i found before the wii came out, when it was known as the "Nintendo Revolution" And then there was many colors on it.. This Does that mean that we finally get all the colors? Light green and Red too?
Black and Silver=*fapfapfapfap*

A Black Wii, huh? Too bad it's currently only in Japan. Now I'll just have to wait until they release a Green Wii, which I might consider replacing my old one with, but not likely since my old Wii has all the data for the Wii games and VCs I own.

We have SD cards for a reason ya' know?

What always confuses me is why so large a number of people will trade in current wiis, etc, as made evident here, simply to see it in a different colour or because they like the look of it slightly better. Odd, in my opinion, but then I'm not like most people, am I?
Anyway, I see little point to wanting to trade your wii just to get a different coloured one, especially since you'll lose a little bit of money in the process. Up to you lot what you do, but I hardly imagine going 'thats cool' is that justified as a reason on it's own. I'll stop my evil little talk now.
Hooray, shortest post ever. (there is no interest or enthusiasm as I speak this)

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Hey, now I think of it. I might aswell spray paint the outer casing of my Wii/wiimotes. Cheap black Wii (at the risk of ****ing it up) simple. But I prefer a gold one... *imaging* HOT.

Thriller

Its almost time
I remembered something i found before the wii came out, when it was known as the "Nintendo Revolution" And then there was many colors on it.. This Does that mean that we finally get all the colors? Light green and Red too?

That lime green one would match my iPod. Is that a good thing?

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Huh always imagined the light on the black Wii being red... meh oh well.
The red DSi also looks cool, guess that's the color of my new handheld.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Now I have to find someway to convince my parents that black is better then white

lol racism

Back on topic, I love the way the Black Nintendo Wii looks, especially the Wii-Remotes. I wanted to get a black Wii since I saw a picture of it, but I got disappointed when I found out they were only releasing the white one. Besides, it would be a perfect time to replace my Wii/Wii remotes due to my brother breaking parts of the Wii and chewing on the analog sticks/cables on the nunchucks, rendering the nunchucks almost unusable. I don't really care much for the DSi, I would love it if they came out with a dark blue DSi.

I would love it if they came out with a dark blue DSi.

...They already did..... in Japan. o_O

Anyway, I've always wanted a red DSi, but couldn't wait for one to come out. :p I'm going to trade in my Blue one for it like my old Pink DS Lite for the Crimson/Black one I did a year back....

Yay for Black Wii. Epic colors. Black and Red. Nice. Or Evil? XP

PDL

disenchanted
The Black Wii would be awesome... About two years ago.

Watergod

Master of mositure
I'd only get a black Wii if my current white one broke. I do need a fourth remote though and black's looking good.
The red DSi's not for me, if I ever get one it'll likely be in black.

Torpoleon

I sure hope these can come out in the US. At least the Red DSi because I really want a red one and a DSi in general. I'll sell my white Wii back to Game Stop once I get the black one. Anyone know if the white Wii's Nunchuk, Wii Remote and other accesoriesare compatable with the Black one?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
If it comes to the US, I'll consider the Red DSi and definetly getting me a black controller.