• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Black2/White2 Pokemon Special Speculation Thread

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Guys, i honestly think that Black & White will just get new clothing, and that new rival character will become a supporting character like Cheren, Bianca, Wally, etc. I don't think they'll break their formula (and I hope they don't, I have like some OCD thing with PokeSpe where I get upset when they change the traditional formula from the games)

I REALLY hope Black and White stay as the main characters.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Eventually the BW2 protagonists will meet up with Black and White. Then, when the time comes, all the other dexholders as well.

...Or not. haha. But I would like to see it sometime.

pocket Ace

Go with Gravity
Guys, i honestly think that Black & White will just get new clothing, and that new rival character will become a supporting character like Cheren, Bianca, Wally, etc. I don't think they'll break their formula (and I hope they don't, I have like some OCD thing with PokeSpe where I get upset when they change the traditional formula from the games)

I REALLY hope Black and White stay as the main characters.

Well, I mean if they did change their formula, it wouldn't really be Kusaka's fault. The games gave you 7 main characters in one generation instead of the usual 3. Poor Kusaka. And no matter what he does, he's gonna break the formula some way or another anyways just because of how weird this generation is constructed.

Ludger

スポック
Here's sum speculation:

The new male PC and the new female PC will get a lot of ship tease.
I think you should discuss this in another thread

I really hope for the new character so there is a new system unlike the old ones.
That's fine if you dont agree with my oppinion

Last edited:

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Erk. Maybe in PokeSpec BW2, we get four main characters. Or will take place sometime after Black beats the E4 and then the BW2 protagonists wold start their journey as well.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
You know what I said about that "no BW2 chapter?"

Yeah, screw that.

It will be done. AND IT. WILL. BE. GODDAMN. GLORIOUS.

Aquarelle

Staff member
so, how about then rumors coming true after all? anybody looking forward to another Kanto-Johto like tournament heading to Unova?

Yes! This whole World Tournament thing is so exciting and I would *love* it if it was shown in Special. But if a whole tournament isn't shown, I would at least like to see some Gym Leaders and Champions from other regions again.

Actually, I don't really need much else from a B2W2 chapter (or whatever). Just give me cameos of previous characters and I'll be happy hopefully.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Alrighty so I guess the chances of Black2 and White2 being their own characters just got higher! Excellent! With the new news I'm anxious to see Cheren and Bianca in what will be the 11th chapter of Adventures. I'm very excited about this for sure.

ForeverFlame

Viz Media is going to be screwed during the B2W2 arc if they don't publish Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen. It's kind of obvious at this point that every single Goddamn character is going to return, and it's going to be the best moment in the entire series.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I really want to see Cheren in the Pokemon Anime..that would be sweet

e9310103838

Excuse me I have a lot to say things.

I want to know the starter Pokémon will be how to allocate. Black, White, Cheren, Bianca, new main characters, new river, maybe N, we will have eight roles to share the three starter Pokémon......

And I'm sure Red, Green, and Blue will be a breakthrough 22-year-old.

Yellow will be over 19 years of age.

Adult Johto trio, and Hoenn and Sinnoh trio will be 17-year-old or adult......

I think that BW2 will be a long chapter, because it has a whole new story rather than just a simple third version.

and I guess BW will end in about 50 volumes.

I don't know SP will be how to deal with the new forms of Kami trio...... ;490;

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I don't know SP will be how to deal with the new forms of Kami trio...... ;490;

Simple: When Black faces the Shadow Triad again, they bust out the Sacred Beast Formes.

If Kusaka "does" get info early, I assume they let them have those three to prepare for their appearances.

matt0044

Viz Media is going to be screwed during the B2W2 arc if they don't publish Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen. It's kind of obvious at this point that every single Goddamn character is going to return, and it's going to be the best moment in the entire series.

Well, they can be later be published as prequels and midquels. Movies can do them.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
I hope Ash or Cilan get Riolu.

Anyone notice that Snivy aint in the poster, yet serperior is?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I hope Ash or Cilan get Riolu.

Anyone notice that Snivy aint in the poster, yet serperior is?

Your posting this in the wrong section.

And to e9310103838 I would love to see Red and the other Dexholders in their older ages. The Kanto and Johto gang would be adults, and the Hoenn and Sinnoh groups would be teenagers. I would love to see them all together for some big tournament. This could be the ultimate Dexholder reunion many of us all wanted us to see. Add in Gym Leaders from the past and this could be the best chapter ever...if done right of course. I can't wait for the 11th chapter if that's what it is.

Anyone else see years from now, Red being a old man and kids having a Pokemon battle on his yard and for him to come out yelling "No Pokemon battles on my lawn!" Would be so funny for kids to fear old man Red XD