1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~Blackacer's Creation Of Art~

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Blackacer, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Blackacer

Blackacer ~Artist~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This was created by me months ago, when i was still a fan of a manga&anime called bakuman. Used on my accounts in other forum which named with Zeno.

[​IMG]
    This was the first banner i made to replace my old banner upon returning back to serebii.

[​IMG]
    My second banner made returning on serebii and also this was my very first animated banner.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Nice art Acer! The first thing that strikes me is that you use pretty much the same colors for all of those banners. Maybe try a different color stream, or just stick to one color per banner? Anyways, they're still great and congrats on your first animated one!

3. Blackacer

Blackacer ~Artist~

Lol i know about that but my animated banner used different colour it was red start with but erased to put animation

4. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

So try experimenting on different colors, it'll make you look like you have more of a variety.

5. Blackacer

Blackacer ~Artist~

I know i added gold in the heading banner

6. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

Nice banners Ace

7. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

i like the banners there crisp and clear but the thing is it seems your stuck on a certian color scheme through all your banners...try using more gradients in your banners to make each banner unique...otherwise good job keep up the good work acer....

8. Very good! Last cat one makes me laugh xD
    But you seem to use the ssme color scheme for every single one, which can get borin'.
    Otherwise, good job~

9. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Nice work, but I think you should be carefull with the animated banner.
    I found it somehow a little hentai maybe, the bouncing.. the nip.. Ughm. Anyways, for the next time watch out for it later, as it is forbidden here
    and it would be sad you got infracted or banned by it.

10. Blackacer

Blackacer ~Artist~

Lol i did not got a ban nor anything just a strike haha