• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blackacer's Underground Trade Shop

Hatsune Miku

oh lol i remembered you wanted ventipede(my egg one) sorry about that . if you could wait abit so i can clone it.it also has egg moves :D

Blackacer

~Artist~
Yup , do u have other lv 1? because my trade ratio is 2 shiny for 1 shiny legend

Hatsune Miku

umm stunfish?they will be cloned first if thats ok

EDIT: umm i cant clone since the person i know is offline. . i wish i knew how to clone

Last edited:

mwars22

pokemon
Latios Lv 51 (T) [Shiny & English] <Flawless> what ball is it caught in?

mwars22

pokemon
hi chimp. Btw i can clone if needed

Blackacer

~Artist~
mwars22 : Ultraball Arrived from sinnoh (Well all 5 different latios has the same that arrived from sinnoh)

chimp891 : i have 4 shinys , i want the exact latios u wanted.

Blackacer

~Artist~
chimp891 : im asking WHICH shiny latios u wanted as i have 3 take a look at the shiny conner

mwars22

pokemon
I'll take the one I said above I will give u shiny lvl one zorua and shiny lvl one axew with Pkrs with dragon cla

Blackacer

~Artist~
mwars22 : Latios Lv 51 (T) [Shiny & English] <Flawless> ? it arrived from sinnoh so idk of legitness. Btw zorua's nature? because i had one aready

chimp891 : get it cloned thn pm me , i dont do free cloning

Vandslaux

What could I get for a Masterball?

mwars22

pokemon
The nature is hardy

Blackacer

~Artist~
sorry no , i have shiny zorua aready but im interested in shiny axew

mwars22

pokemon
Would u do it for latios? I wanted flawless one btw it has pkrs and dragon claw