• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blackacer's Underground Trade Shop

Hello I'm interested in movie victini, I would offer dw espeon a lv 55ready to ev dragonite mild nature I got a ready to ev metagrosslv48 adamant I also have a lv 54ready to ev mew o would trade all 3 for movie victini I also will offer a ready to ev lv49 dw espeon thx 4 your time:)

Ju-da-su

Sorry, since I only look for at least RNG'd flawless/near flawless shiny or event, or just any DW events with proof of legitimacy, for my RNG'd shiny, and since you didn't give me the IVs and nature of all the ones I asked for, so...since I already have pretty much all the flawless/near flawless shiny you have right now, I'm not particularly interested in anything else for those two.

Blackacer

~Artist~
@ Hi there : the zapdos is modest
@ Lucario44444444 : Not Interested.
@ Ju-da-su : WHAT?! I PM'D U AND POST HERE THE POKEMON U ASKED FOR AND NATURE WITH EV I EVEN PROVIDE THE SKILLS AND OT

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Are you willing to trade your shiny charmander for a shiny rotom (UT)?

handul6

Covered in Bees!
The ivs are kind of crap, nothing amazing.

Omniknight27

Human after all.
I am interested in your Deoxys Lv 50 (UT) <Gamestp> and your Shaymin Lv 50 (UT) <Tru> I have a Shiny UT Raikou <Gamestp> a CH100 Jirachi and a UT SPR2010 Pichu and some others let me know if we can work something out. Also interested in your cloning services.

Blackacer

~Artist~
@ handul6 : no thanks my charmander is near flawless.
@ Omniknight27 : no thanks

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I have a Japanese Lonely Ditto lvl 26. I read on 1 of your post i can get a shiny for one.
If i can, could i get either the Shiny Zorua, Shiny Deino (lvl 1), or Shiny Vulpix.

Blackacer

~Artist~
@ KnyfeStab : Sad to say , i have obtained one , but im always looking for adamant ditto :)

KnyfeStab

So if i can get an Adamant ditto i can get any shiny (thats not a Legendary)?

KnyfeStab

Ok can i get the Near flawless Shiny Charmander? I have an Adamant Ditto. Do you need a modest, timid, jolly, ditto as well?

MinuPlus1

Legendary Person
Can I get a Mew lv. 5 for a shiny Raikou that's lv. 43?