• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blackkyurem's Pixel Art

Blackkyurem

Welcome to my shop, Blackkyurem's Pixel Art! I am so glad to give some sprites. It will be my great honor to make you recolors and other Pixel art.
Before we get to the Art, lets get some rules.

1.) Follow all the rules of Serebii
2.) when requesting please be patient for your request don't rush me
3.) do not post when the shop is closed you will earn a strike for that
4.) do not spam up the thread asking when is my request is done you will earn a strike.
5.)If you need a change in your banner please pm me...do not post in the thread asking i need a change on something you will have a warning then a strike if not listening
6.)post correct format and be specific. I am not Mozart with art.
7.)not following the rules to the extreme will be a penalty of being permantly banned
8.) not giving me credit will earn a strike as well
9.) to make it fair wait 24 hours before making a new request after your request has been made by the time i have posted your request when it is done so for example, if i finish a piece at 7:00 pm, 24 hours from that would be 7:00 pm the next day. I want everyone to have a chance to have a request. Failer to this will earn a strike as well.
10.) don't pm me and tell me why you didn't accept my request or understand it, i clearly will let you know why i declined it in the post when i say declined.
11.) when posting a request please post the correct form or your request will be declined and skipped.
12.) any art piece i make and not is used as well as not credited...will earn a strike...i don't want to make art for nothing...its meant for sigs,shops, or whatever you plan to use it for...if your using it on a different site let me know...

Strikes:
1st: strike banned for a week from requesting
2nd: banned for two weeks from requesting
3rd: banned for five weeks from requesting
4th: banned permently from my thread and requesting
you will earn a pera ban for not waiting your strike week of a date of posting, I do keep track!

Now, to the art!
iaza14840878389700.gif

I would like a recolor from Blackkyurem please,
Pokemon (2):
What on what:
Colors from which pokemon?:
Notes:
None
Enjoy.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Pokemon (2): any
What on what: any
Colors from which pokemon?: any
Notes: please just give me the best thing you can make!!! I know it'll be epic! Just make sure to give me the link as well as the pic.

And I'm using it for something I'm doing on my ipad, so you probably won't see it on here. Sorry!

Last edited:

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Pokemon (2): White Kyurem
What on what: Uh... All Over?
Colors from which pokemon?: Regice
Notes: Have you tried using *******? You don't need to sign up and you just copy the code over for [ IMG ], and thanks.