• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blackwing's Trade Shop

kattarraa

The Battle Master
looking for any old galvantula

the only thing I have that is on your wants list is asutralia vivilon (river)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
looking for any old galvantula

the only thing I have that is on your wants list is asutralia vivilon (river)

Offer accepted. PM me your FC, mine is in my signature.

ImmortalMewtwo

Hibernate in Celadon
Happy enough to put up my Mewtwonite Y, mainly because I found the Y MEGAEVO quite dissapointing, and thought it may be of some value. You can put down your best offer if you like. Will trade it under a pokérus pokemon because I have those out the ARSE.
FC is: 2251-5486-7013
In-game character: IMMORTALMEW2

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay I have officially updated the front page, and of course any requests behind this post that have not been fulfilled, will not be, sorry.

Let's get back to business then shall we?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
The Shiny Legendaries I need most of all are-
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloetta
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
and Reshiram.

diamondpearl876

The Shiny Legendaries I need most of all are-
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloetta
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
and Reshiram.

I have Genesect, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Raikou, Mew, Genesect all legit. The other shinies are unobtainable so I hacked them and can't trade, sorry.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I would like a 5IV Skorupi...but I don't know what I can give you exactly

Mye

Someone has to win..

Mawile6222

Im looking for a Female Mawile from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness that Knows sing & (if able: move tutored to know Ice Punch) The rest I dont care.

KoRayven

Hello, I am interested in your female Dream Ball HA Nincada. I can offer either a Dream Ball HA Elgyem or a Dream Ball HA Alomomola.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Celebi, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, keldeo(I believe), Meloetta(I believe), Xernes, Yvetal, and Zygarde are all shiny locked. You cannot get a Legit Shiny of them. You may want to remove them from your Wants list.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Im looking for a Female Mawile from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness that Knows sing & (if able: move tutored to know Ice Punch) The rest I dont care.

Don't have a Mawile from XD sorry.

Yeah, not to be a buzzkill or anything but here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny_Pokémon#Unobtainable_Shiny_Pok.C3.A9mon

As you can see, many of the shiny legendaries you're specifically looking for can't be obtained without them being hacked.

Celebi, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, keldeo(I believe), Meloetta(I believe), Xernes, Yvetal, and Zygarde are all shiny locked. You cannot get a Legit Shiny of them. You may want to remove them from your Wants list.

Yes I know, but just in case someone happens to stumble upon one, or we get an event for one and I miss it then I can get it from here ^.^

Hello, I am interested in your female Dream Ball HA Nincada. I can offer either a Dream Ball HA Elgyem or a Dream Ball HA Alomomola.

I would take a HA Dream Ball Elgyem if it is female ^.^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I would like a 5IV Skorupi...but I don't know what I can give you exactly

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I can breed a 5IV Moon ball gastly

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Would you trade your 5 IV Adamant Beldum for a 48 BP item?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I can breed a 5IV Moon ball gastly

As long as it is female (To breed more Moon Ball Gastly) with Timid nature (Or Modest but preferably timid) I will take it ^.^

Would you trade your 5 IV Adamant Beldum for a 48 BP item?

I don't know, I can get one pretty fast if I want to. And 1 BP Item for about an hour of breeding wouldn't really be worth it, since I can spend about 30 mins in the Battle Maison and get the item I need.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
BlackwingMarauder said:
I don't know, I can get one pretty fast if I want to. And 1 BP Item for about an hour of breeding wouldn't really be worth it, since I can spend about 30 mins in the Battle Maison and get the item I need.

Fair enough. Thanks for your time. I don't really want to throw in another BP item and I don't really have anything else to throw in.

GilGamasHBE

Hello,
I’m searching for the following pokemon: snivy (contrary), weedle (sniper), poochyena (moxie), sableye (prankster), litleo (moxie), shuppet (cursed body) and abra (magic guard).
I can offer you the following pokemon: aron (headsmash and superpower), pinsir (moxie, quick attack and close combat), shroomish (quick feet), dratini (marvel scale and extreme speed), squirtle (dragon pulse and aura sphere), charmander (outrage and dragon dance), beldum, tynamo, pichu (lightning rod and volt tackle), eevee (wish) Gible (rough skin and outrage), larvitar (dragon dance), mawile (sucker punch, ice fang, fire fang and thunder fang).
I’m also searching for a blazikenite. I’m willing to give one of the Pokémon above or my shiny tynamo (modest, lvl. 1) for it.
If you have another interesting pokemon, I might trade it too. But I’m not interested in shiny pokémons.
My friendcode is : 3325- 1960- 7441.