• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blargensharpent

oak46

Who am I?
Blargensharpent

This is for Doubles Subway, feel free to rip the team apart. Terrakion and Whimsicott are the base for this, so I would really like them to stay. All Changes in bold. Everything I need help on is in italics.

Terrakion @Shell Bell
Justified
Adamant
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Protect
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Close Combat

This thing will kill. After Whimsicott hits it four times with Beat Up, it's attack will be tripled, giving it the ability to kill anything. QuakeEdge coverage, Close Combat STAB, and protect for Rotom's Discharge and Flygon's EQ. Shell Bell because it's gonna hit hard. The EVs keep it attacking and alive.

Whimsicott @Light Clay
Prankster
Bold
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD
Beat Up
Reflect
Light Screen
Tailwind

Beating up Terrakion with as little attack possible, then using Prankster priority to increase speed and defenses. EVs and nature to [maybe] survive an EQ from Terrakion while it sets up.

Rotom-A @Leftovers
Levitate
Timid
252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 Spe
Discharge
Blizzard/ Leaf Storm/ Hydro Pump
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Ball/ Hex

A bulky special sweeper. Discharge and Blizzard give BoltBeam, but Leaf Storm and Hydro Pump are higher accuracy options. Will-o-Wisp to cripple, Shadow Ball for a nicely powered move even though it wount be STABed this generation, but Hex pairs nice with WoW. Leftovers for recovery. He's been upgraded to an all out special sweeper now, as I cant seem to find my HG or SS to give it Pain Split.

Need help with alternate form.

Flygon @Life Orb
Levitate
Jolly
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
U-Turn/Crunch/ Roost
Fire Punch/ Tailwind/ Flamethrower/ Roost

Flygon to pair with Rotom's Discharge and Terra's Earthquake, and a he's also a decent physical sweeper. Life Orb for power which is why I've decided to use Jolly over Adamant, but it has 10% recoil, which I'm thinkig of using roost if I go with it.

Dragon Claw and EQ stay, but surviving and support are tough for me to decide. U-Turn for a better matchup, Crunch is a good move. Fire Punch and Flamethrower cover, but tailwind to keep speed up and roost to stay alive. Need help with that.

Last edited:

themarkham123

Pokemon Master
On terrakion change protect for swords dance so you can get to a higher attack stat faster than waiting for 4 beat ups, also change sacred sword for close combat and up to you about rock slide but i personally would go for stone edge but up to you.

On flygon theres no point having roost because its frail and roost would be pointless. Fire punch it up!

The rest of the team looks good :)

oak46

Who am I?
Well whimsicott is faster than terrakion, so itll beat it up on the first turn and terrakion wouldnt have to waste a turn setting up and can attack immediately. He also has rock slide to attack both opponents at the same time. Remember, this is for doubles subway.

Last edited:

Vandslaux

Close Combat > Sacred Sword. Anything that even sets up Defense will be destroyed before setting up thanks to Terrakion's great Speed. Also, Whimsicott seems to be a suicidal lead, so EQ is good because all other teammates levitate.

oak46

Who am I?
Close Combat I think I'll go with. Whimsicott is supposed to be suicidal, but I'm going to try to see how much I can set up before it faints (probably by Terra's EQ). However, Terrakion would also get STAB Rock Slide so it can attack both opponents harder than EQ neutrally, so it won't damage Whim in the process.

Any other help?

oak46

Who am I?
Hmmm... Bump.

Flygon and Rotom mainly.

oak46

Who am I?
Last bump... a week later.
Still need help with Rotom's form and the choices for Flygon.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Flygon @Life Orb
Levitate
Jolly
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Roost
Fire Punch

I'd run that, for coverage and recovery. whimsicott is already tailwinding, and doubles go by fast enough that you wont need a second one (usually). roost to heal off any random attacks that come his way and life orb recoil.

oak46

Who am I?
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll use that moveset